Rockingkitty's profile

Mentor

• 

72 Messages

Tuesday, June 9th, 2009 6:01 AM

Total home DVR Phase 2

i just got an Update to my boxes and I can erase and schedule recordings to the DVR from my back bedroom Hooray

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

15 years ago

It would be cool if we got it here in Mich today, but I've waited this long I can survive a few more days.  I'm just glad to hear its rolling out in the first place.

Expert

• 

24.3K Messages

15 years ago

Can't correct my last post, but I was looking at the wrong thread on UU. :smileysad:

Professor

• 

1.5K Messages

15 years ago

@RCSMG wrote:
It would be cool if we got it here in Mich today, but I've waited this long I can survive a few more days.  I'm just glad to hear its rolling out in the first place.

I have a feeling we'll get it anywhere between late Thursday night-early Saturday morning.

Guru

• 

532 Messages

15 years ago

People should be constantly vigilant on what the service is lacking... Like 5.1 surround sound and the Media Share issues. Not only they are adding recording functionality to the regular receivers, the update also includes fixes on some issue that are usually tackled heavily on forums about U-verse.

It may be too early, but AT&T will soon be gathering data from customers about what is next to be added for Phase 3. But adding new channels to the lineup is another thing...

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

15 years ago

The update is out here in McKinney, TX 75071.

Guru

• 

532 Messages

15 years ago

*Two Thumbs Up*

Guru

• 

505 Messages

15 years ago

I just read on a site that Detroit area will get the update today(29th) at the earliest or by Thursday(2nd) at the latest.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

15 years ago

The update just came down the Pipe here in Green Bay, WI.  Looks pretty nice so far.  I was able to switch the Digital Audio selection immediately over to Surround and we've got 5.1 over HDMI now.  I'll play more tomorrow. 

Explorer

• 

20 Messages

15 years ago

Phase 2 is on this morning in Indianapolis.  New Guide setup too.  Very cool!

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

15 years ago

What I wonder is, why is AT&T stretching out the updates (Phase 1, 2, & 3).  I know that if they can do one, they could have done all of them at once.  If the Equipment is capable of handling it (it must be or they couldn't do ANY upgrades with downloads), and the Coders know what they are doing, why does AT&T have to act like they have Apple's management, and create so much drama over a long period of time.  I would think they would want to do it as soon as possible in order to attract the most customers away from competetors.  But, people probably don't pay real close attention to the advertisements before converting.  After all, some here didn't find these features were not available until after they subscribed.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.