For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Rockingkitty's profile

Mentor

• 

72 Messages

Tuesday, June 9th, 2009 6:01 AM

Total home DVR Phase 2

i just got an Update to my boxes and I can erase and schedule recordings to the DVR from my back bedroom Hooray

Mentor

• 

48 Messages

15 years ago

If there is anything specific ya'll want to see, let me know and I will try to get pics up for you.

Guru

• 

532 Messages

15 years ago

I dont see anything txskeets...

Expert

• 

24.3K Messages

15 years ago

I see them...maybe they were waiting for approval?

Thanks for the pics, txskeets!  (and saw the story here about the big-mouth granny!) ;)

(edited)

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

15 years ago

Thanks txskeets.

In the 1st picture you posted, what "view" is that?

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

15 years ago

Still nothing in Round Rock. Guess Austin is too far away!

Mentor

• 

48 Messages

15 years ago

The 1st picture is the view you get when your changing channels using channel up or channel down.  PIP no longer comes up by default when changing channels.  You have to hit the 'down' arrow to make the PIP come up.

Mentor

• 

48 Messages

15 years ago

Not sure spd2.  Since people were telling me they could not see them, I deleted my original post and made a new one with the pics hosted through imageshack.  That seems to be working so I'll just roll with it. :smileyhappy:

Master

• 

7.1K Messages

15 years ago

txskeets wrote:
Not sure spd2.  Since people were telling me they could not see them, I deleted my original post and made a new one with the pics hosted through imageshack.  That seems to be working so I'll just roll with it. :smileyhappy:

ralph  (pc)  was at work and couldnt see outside links....  (intranet)

he is at work and bored and kinda messing around posting and such....

:_P)

Scholar

• 

80 Messages

15 years ago

txskeets,

I searched this Thread and couldn't find an answer. Can you also schedule a new recording and/or make modifications to current recording on any STB?

Thx, 

Scholar

• 

118 Messages

15 years ago

on channel 400 they show only auston having it will be avable in all markets soon
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.