Rockingkitty's profile

Mentor

• 

72 Messages

Tuesday, June 9th, 2009 6:01 AM

Total home DVR Phase 2

i just got an Update to my boxes and I can erase and schedule recordings to the DVR from my back bedroom Hooray

Guru

• 

532 Messages

15 years ago

@Escapee wrote:
Just Austin area VHO.

Sadly, but yes...Hope they distribute the update soon. Im so excited. Although we still cant fast forward,rewind, pause, etc Live TV (phase 3), its another step forward into having a totally whole home DVR functionality which will definitely improve the U-verse experience.

The IPTV client version should be 1.6.3.3 now.

To see if your TV has the updated client version of Phase 2. Check system information in your Menu:

•  If “System Info” shows 1.6.5686.1, then the receiver has the old or current 1.6.1.3 client.
  •  If “System Options” shows 1.6.25075.1, then the receiver has the new 1.6.3.3 client. (Phase 2) 

If you are in Austin but still not getting the Phase 2,  reboot your STB. If still not getting an update call 888-332-7597 to have AT&T do a soft update push to your STB to get the Phase 2 update. 

Happy viewing!

Scholar

• 

180 Messages

15 years ago

Hopefully it expands nationwide soon.

Employee

• 

3.9K Messages

15 years ago

Running tests in small area to see what problems are in release that do not show up in lab testing conditions. So if you do not have it yet have patience.

Expert

• 

24.3K Messages

15 years ago

That's why Houston is never picked, we are full of problems. :)

(edited)

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

15 years ago

Nothing here in Round Rock yet.

Scholar

• 

97 Messages

15 years ago

Here in DFW, no THDVR p2 as of 730a 6/10.  Had some sort of DVR update after a reboot, but did not enable remote dvr function. 

Professor

• 

1.5K Messages

15 years ago

You all can put the "salt shakers" away for now. Everybody should have it by the Fourth.

(edited)

Guru

• 

785 Messages

15 years ago

As usual ATT SF Bay area will probably be the last market to get THDVR Phase 2 update.

Employee

• 

3.9K Messages

15 years ago

@siouxmoux wrote:
As usual ATT SF Bay area will probably be the last market to get THDVR Phase 2 update.

Ye of little faith.

Scholar

• 

169 Messages

15 years ago

@siouxmoux wrote:

If I recall correctly, I believe the SF Bay Area was the first market to get THDVR. 

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.