Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Apr 8, 2012
11:14:17 AM
View profile
Total Home DVR suddenly not Total Home

My Total HOme DVR is no longer Total HOme  - I can access the recordings from the TV the DVR is hooked up to but when I try to access from another TV it will shows the recorded shows but then it flashes and says there are not shows recorded.  Then i will show recorded shows and then flash and say there are not recorded shows. If I am quick enough and can click on a show and the menu comes up to play etc but then it flashes and says no recorded shows.  There is one show if I am able to click on it, at the top of the screen it says it was modified by another user.

I am able to watch a recording from the TV attached to the DVR. 

what happened and how does it get fixed?  Using the dowelled ATT tool is of no help.Smiley Sad

My Total HOme DVR is no longer Total HOme  - I can access the recordings from the TV the DVR is hooked up to but when I try to access from another TV it will shows the recorded shows but then it flashes and says there are not shows recorded.  Then i will show recorded shows and then flash and say there are not recorded shows. If I am quick enough and can click on a show and the menu comes up to play etc but then it flashes and says no recorded shows.  There is one show if I am able to click on it, at the top of the screen it says it was modified by another user.

I am able to watch a recording from the TV attached to the DVR. 

what happened and how does it get fixed?  Using the dowelled ATT tool is of no help.Smiley Sad

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 8, 2012 11:28:11 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Reboot your U-verse DVR and each of your non-DVR receivers.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Total Home DVR suddenly not Total Home

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 8, 2012 11:28:11 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Total Home DVR suddenly not Total Home

2 of 5 (1,187 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 8, 2012 2:09:04 PM
(0)
Teacher

I had to reboot the other receivers twice but that worked! 

Thank you!!

I had to reboot the other receivers twice but that worked! 

Thank you!!

3 of 5 (1,172 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 8, 2012 11:05:04 PM
(0)
Contributor

Same thing happened to mine today. I will try that

Same thing happened to mine today. I will try that

4 of 5 (1,150 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 9, 2012 4:33:00 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

I think there has been some type of maintenance that has been to cause this to happen in a lot of instances.  It happened with my dvr also, but doing a soft boot of my dvr resolved the issue.

I think there has been some type of maintenance that has been to cause this to happen in a lot of instances.  It happened with my dvr also, but doing a soft boot of my dvr resolved the issue.

5 of 5 (1,103 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments