Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Oct 10, 2012
12:09:06 PM
View profile
Searching for Palladia channel

I saw a commercial for Later with Jools Holland, but cannot find that program on a search.  Not even on Web Remote.  The channel is Palladian (BBC)  Does ayone know if Uverse carries that channel?

I saw a commercial for Later with Jools Holland, but cannot find that program on a search.  Not even on Web Remote.  The channel is Palladian (BBC)  Does ayone know if Uverse carries that channel?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 10, 2012 12:24:36 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

That program in broadcast on Palladia (channel 1505) which is part of the HD Premium Tier Package ($7/month).

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Searching for Palladia channel

7 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 10, 2012 12:24:36 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

That program in broadcast on Palladia (channel 1505) which is part of the HD Premium Tier Package ($7/month).

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Searching for Palladia channel

2 of 8 (14,677 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 10, 2012 12:46:20 PM
(0)
Scholar

That explains it.  I don't subscribe to HD. 

thanks

That explains it.  I don't subscribe to HD. 

thanks

3 of 8 (14,663 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 10, 2012 1:17:33 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

I thought it was $5/month.  Did it go up in February or am I just off?

I thought it was $5/month.  Did it go up in February or am I just off?

4 of 8 (14,646 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 10, 2012 7:01:09 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

The HD Premium Tier package is now $7/month for new customers.

http://forums.att.com/t5/Features-and-How-To/HD-Premium-Tier-now-7-per-month/td-p/3222167

The HD Premium Tier package is now $7/month for new customers.

http://forums.att.com/t5/Features-and-How-To/HD-Premium-Tier-now-7-per-month/td-p/3222167

5 of 8 (14,569 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 17, 2016 4:16:43 PM
(0)
Contributor

I'm a new subscriber, have the premium HD tier, but 1505 is MTV on my channel.   Anywhere else I can look for it?

I'm a new subscriber, have the premium HD tier, but 1505 is MTV on my channel.   Anywhere else I can look for it?

6 of 8 (784 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 17, 2016 4:30:37 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Jan 31st Palladia chaged it's name to MTV Live. Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Jan 31st Palladia chaged it's name to MTV Live. Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

7 of 8 (771 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 17, 2016 4:33:11 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

In January 2015, Viacom Media Networks gave notice to cable providers that they would rebrand Palladia as MTV Live on February 1, 2016, making it the fifth all-music channel Viacom has rebranded in the last year.

In January 2015, Viacom Media Networks gave notice to cable providers that they would rebrand Palladia as MTV Live on February 1, 2016, making it the fifth all-music channel Viacom has rebranded in the last year.

8 of 8 (769 Views)