Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Jul 25, 2014
5:10:05 PM
View profile
Recordings not alphabetized and missing titles

When I go to 'Browse Recordings' and select 'By title', the list that comes up is not alphabetized, and almost half of the shows have the title 'No Info Available'. Obviously, this makes it really hard to find the shows I want to watch.

Thanks!

When I go to 'Browse Recordings' and select 'By title', the list that comes up is not alphabetized, and almost half of the shows have the title 'No Info Available'. Obviously, this makes it really hard to find the shows I want to watch.

Thanks!

Recordings not alphabetized and missing titles

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(2)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2014 5:23:34 PM
(2)
ACE - Expert

Normally the list is in reverse chronological order by default.  However, if you press the right arrow once, you should move to alphabetical order.  Of course, if the title information isn't known, that's not going to help.

I'd suggest starting with a soft reboot of the receiver (hold in the "power" button for 10 seconds, or until it starts blinking).  This will interupt any on-going recording or viewing of recorded content on all TVs.

Normally the list is in reverse chronological order by default.  However, if you press the right arrow once, you should move to alphabetical order.  Of course, if the title information isn't known, that's not going to help.

I'd suggest starting with a soft reboot of the receiver (hold in the "power" button for 10 seconds, or until it starts blinking).  This will interupt any on-going recording or viewing of recorded content on all TVs.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Recordings not alphabetized and missing titles

2 of 2 (226 Views)