macmane32's profile

Explorer

• 

20 Messages

Friday, October 17th, 2014 3:03 AM

October update has a weird fog or haze over the picture

Updated my wireless reciever and now it seems to have a weird haze or fog like look to the picture and its driving me crazy!! Uverse fixes one thing and messes up another thing smh anyone else experience this?

Explorer

• 

20 Messages

9 years ago

And the other stbs I have are wired boxes and those are fine its just the two wireless stbs that got the recent update are having these issues

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@macmane32 wrote:
And the other stbs I have are wired boxes and those are fine its just the two wireless stbs that got the recent update are having these issues

Have you unplugged/plug in reboot for 30 seconds, the WAP, connected to the RG, serving the wireless STBs? Smiley Surprised

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Explorer

• 

20 Messages

9 years ago

Yea I just tried that and still the same results its an att issue because everything and method ive tried hasnt worked at all

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@macmane32 wrote:
Yea I just tried that and still the same results its an att issue because everything and method ive tried hasnt worked at all

Afteer all this I'd say click the ATT Uverse Care link in my signature, send the PM, explain the problem.  They might have a solution that has not been mentioned or find a solution there to give you.

Include your account#, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right on every page, for their reply. Good luck 😉

Chris

Mentor

• 

84 Messages

9 years ago

Check and adjust your brightness / contrast , if you have hdmi setting, switch to low from normal. See if these adjustments cures the fog.

The 2013 update cause the receivers to be in the wrong color space. The 2014 should fix it, I'm still waiting for my update so I'm not 100% sure.

Just my 2 cents

Explorer

• 

20 Messages

9 years ago

I appreciate everyones advice but ive literally tried everything and come to the conclusion its an att issue and it needs to be resolved asap because I dont even want to watch tv now its so bad with this update smh

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@macmane32 wrote:
I appreciate everyones advice but ive literally tried everything and come to the conclusion its an att issue and it needs to be resolved asap because I dont even want to watch tv now its so bad with this update smh

Have you sent the PM to ATT Uverse Care I suggested in my last post?  They are great at getting things fixed. 😉

Chris

Explorer

• 

20 Messages

9 years ago

Im about to do that as we speak thanks alot for your help too man I appreciate it

Explorer

• 

20 Messages

9 years ago

Im not home to see which wap I have but I have the most recent cisco isb7500 wireless stb and im assuming the wap is the most recent as well since I got the stb and wap at the same time I could be mistaken though. Ive had the wireless box for roughly 2- 3 months I would say

Guru

• 

506 Messages

9 years ago

So after all the resets to the box (vip2250) and gateway (hard and soft reboot), checking the cables (new hdmi and hard wired), checking settings (1080i or 720p) the problems still remain.

THIS IS AN ATT ISSUE! NO DOUBT!

I hope this gets fixed and quick or I'll go nuts.

Att was going to drop ship me another dvr then called back and said a tech needs to come out. Problem with that is the tech will either know whats up and say there is no fix due to a flawed update or replace the dvr and the same thing will happen again. ATT must re-write this.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.