amccarl's profile

• 

1 Message

Monday, June 23rd, 2014 6:17 PM

New italics feature in UVerse recordings list

Today when I went to my UVerse recordings, some of the titles were in an italic font.  It took me a couple minutes, but I finally figured out that if a recording has been viewed, even partially, it turns the font italic.  If the title is the title of a group of recordings, it will stay in regualr font even if the recordings in the group have been viewed.  SO... anything that is a group of recordings, or anything that hasn't been viewed will be in regular font.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

Hey @aviewer !  Did you check the Time Zone issue?  You seem to be the first non Central Time Zone sub to report the new update!  Congrats.  You've won an additional set of steak knives!

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

10 years ago

@dhascall- No, I did not think of that because I hardly ever use search since it does not feature show titles, like it once did. If I do use it I do not look at the time.

I did (earlier) check the Search & it still stinks. I just checked the time issue &  - wait for it -

IT IS STILL BROKEN

Sorry, about that.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

Wow!  I would think that the update would fix all at once but if it did not get fixed, that is a glaring case of what the heck are they doing?  Geez oh Petey!  AT&T - that might cost you $35/month, per subscriber, lol.

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

10 years ago

@beckyww @ATTAlex 

There is a bug in the new rollout of the TV interface.

When watching recordings in a series folder it used to be that after watching the second to last show on the list, the last show would go by itself to the main list.

Now the last show remains in the folder, which is OK, but not necessarily good.

The bug is after erasing that last show it goes to the following screen -

No episodes are currently recorded.

Check the scheduled list to see if there are any upcoming episodes.

This makes no sense & does not contain any navigation directions.

Please have it return to the main list automatically. Either on the last or second to last show.

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

10 years ago

This is actually pretty nice to know that some viewing has taken place. But, something is missing. We can tell that some viewing has occurred, but how much?

Did it just start? Was it stopped somewhere in the middle? Or, just before the end?

If the timer value was included on the line then we would have indo to decide if it should be erassed. This feature is not complete until the time the playback was stopped is included on the line.

CC: @beckyww 

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

10 years ago

My RG rebooted itself last night but I am not seeing the italicized recording titles of previously watched recordings. No big deal.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

10 years ago

@RCSMG wrote:
My RG rebooted itself last night but I am not seeing the italicized recording titles of previously watched recordings. No big deal.

The DVR has to go to a new TV2 Client Version, that we have not gotten in metro Detroit as of yet.

Sounds like you got the new RG Client Version as shown here:

http://192.168.1.254/xslt?PAGE=C_4_2

Think I got it when power went out for just a second and everything rebooted last Monday. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)

Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.