cugsie's profile

Scholar

• 

138 Messages

Friday, October 19th, 2012 12:59 AM

Network Not Listed on On-Demand

Does anyone know why CBS is not listed on On-Demand?  I looked under Primetime and Networks and CBS is not listed there or anywhere else that I could see.  Thanks.

Scholar

• 

86 Messages

11 years ago

I have to agree. TV stinks. The shows I like are all on the premium channel like Boardwalk Empire, True Blood, Dexter and of cause movies and all without commercials so I am not interrupted every few minutes about some fool talking about his upset stomach.  When I watch a program or TV show I want to see the entire show without interruptions. when shows leave the premium channels for regular TV everything is beeped out so you can not enjoy your program. I just wish I had the option of getting just the premium channels.  If you even take the smallest package and by the time you add all the premium channels it is more expensive then the U450 which has all the premium channels.  That is just my opinion.

Mentor

• 

26 Messages

11 years ago

@db821arc wrote:

I have to agree. TV stinks. The shows I like are all on the premium channel like Boardwalk Empire, True Blood, Dexter and of cause movies and all without commercials so I am not interrupted every few minutes about some fool talking about his upset stomach.  When I watch a program or TV show I want to see the entire show without interruptions. when shows leave the premium channels for regular TV everything is beeped out so you can not enjoy your program. I just wish I had the option of getting just the premium channels.  If you even take the smallest package and by the time you add all the premium channels it is more expensive then the U450 which has all the premium channels.  That is just my opinion.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I have the U450 package and last months bill was $280.00!!! That was with $14.00 in on demand movies, and $7.00 for going over 250 minutes on our landline, which I didn't even know I had a limit. Plus with the U450 package you get the sports channels, a whole bunch of them too, which I do NOT watch. I called AT&T and asked if I can get a discount if I don't want them, but that didn't go over too well. The rep suggested getting the next lower package and add the movies channels, but like you said, it would cost me more doing it that way, grrrrrrrrr!!!! The phone thing really set me off because it wasn't like that when I first got Uverse several years ago. It was just recently I saw that we were going over the 250 minute block of calls.

Plus all that money I pay, the TV picture still messes up!! The HD TV we have in the bedroom messes up so bad we have to watch TV in SD instead of HD. I tried all the troubleshooters without any luck. I guess I'll have to call for service, but when I did before they walked me thru the troubleshooting. It fixed it for about a week or two, then it was back to the same thing. The main TV in the Den is ok, it's just the HD TV in the bedroom that gets all pixeled and freezes all the time. I'm having second thoughts about keeping AT&T, but that means I'll have to get local cable which is just as bad. The worse was DirectTV, even the threat of a storm the TV picture would go out!!! All this just to watch TV, lol..........................

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

11 years ago

@MRROK wrote:

I have the U450 package and last months bill was $280.00!!! That was with $14.00 in on demand movies, and $7.00 for going over 250 minutes on our landline, which I didn't even know I had a limit. Plus with the U450 package you get the sports channels, a whole bunch of them too, which I do NOT watch. I called AT&T and asked if I can get a discount if I don't want them, but that didn't go over too well. The rep suggested getting the next lower package and add the movies channels, but like you said, it would cost me more doing it that way, grrrrrrrrr!!!! The phone thing really set me off because it wasn't like that when I first got Uverse several years ago. It was just recently I saw that we were going over the 250 minute block of calls.

Plus all that money I pay, the TV picture still messes up!! The HD TV we have in the bedroom messes up so bad we have to watch TV in SD instead of HD. I tried all the troubleshooters without any luck. I guess I'll have to call for service, but when I did before they walked me thru the troubleshooting. It fixed it for about a week or two, then it was back to the same thing. The main TV in the Den is ok, it's just the HD TV in the bedroom that gets all pixeled and freezes all the time. I'm having second thoughts about keeping AT&T, but that means I'll have to get local cable which is just as bad. The worse was DirectTV, even the threat of a storm the TV picture would go out!!! All this just to watch TV, lol..........................

Contact ATT Uverse Care here:
https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/2365485

Send them a private message, on this link, and they should be able to give the help needed to solve your Uverse service problems. Response can take up to 2 business days.

This is not the regular CS/TS people, but the social media people that know the people to contact to get things done. I personally know as they've helped me on a DVR swap.

Include your account#, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right, in case they replied this way. Good luck 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems) or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

11 years ago

@mibrnsurg wrote:

@MRROK wrote:

Plus all that money I pay, the TV picture still messes up!! The HD TV we have in the bedroom messes up so bad we have to watch TV in SD instead of HD. I tried all the troubleshooters without any luck. I guess I'll have to call for service, but when I did before they walked me thru the troubleshooting. It fixed it for about a week or two, then it was back to the same thing. The main TV in the Den is ok, it's just the HD TV in the bedroom that gets all pixeled and freezes all the time.

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/2365485

Send them a private message, on this link, and they should be able to give the help needed to solve your Uverse service problems. Response can take up to 2 business days.

This is not the regular CS/TS people, but the social media people that know the people to contact to get things done. I personally know as they've helped me on a DVR swap.

Include your account#, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right, in case they replied this way. Good luck 😉

Chris

Thanks Chris, I did what you suggested and waiting for an answer. I'm going to try and switch boxes with the third TV and see if that box works better. It's can't hurt, lol...

Thanks again,

ROK

Mentor

• 

26 Messages

11 years ago

Well Chris, I contacted customer service by the link you provided, and received my new boxes yesterday, 09/07/13 just as promised. After some snags I got everything hooked up and running. And that fixed all my problems. I guess my old boxes were at the end of thier service and needed replacing. And the best part is it cost me ZERO!!!

I can't thank you enough Chris for the link, for the first time I can remember, customer service was NOT a nightmare to work with at all!!! They were very helpful and gave me options to hook them up myself or have a tech come out. I chose to install them myself and it all worked out for the best!!!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend Chris,

ROK

@Mrrok01 wrote:

@mibrnsurg wrote:

@MRROK wrote:

Plus all that money I pay, the TV picture still messes up!! The HD TV we have in the bedroom messes up so bad we have to watch TV in SD instead of HD. I tried all the troubleshooters without any luck. I guess I'll have to call for service, but when I did before they walked me thru the troubleshooting. It fixed it for about a week or two, then it was back to the same thing. The main TV in the Den is ok, it's just the HD TV in the bedroom that gets all pixeled and freezes all the time.

Chris

Thanks Chris, I did what you suggested and waiting for an answer. I'm going to try and switch boxes with the third TV and see if that box works better. It's can't hurt, lol...

Thanks again,

ROK

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.