Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jul 12, 2013
5:09:44 AM
View profile
Need confirmation

I unplug my TV's and components when I'm away on vacations.  If I remember correctly, unplugging the DVR, in my absence, will disallow "series" recordings.  Conversely, unplugging the STB, will have no a effect.

If someone can confirm or deny, I will appreciate it.  Thanks.

Spoiler

I unplug my TV's and components when I'm away on vacations.  If I remember correctly, unplugging the DVR, in my absence, will disallow "series" recordings.  Conversely, unplugging the STB, will have no a effect.

Spoiler

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 12, 2013 5:59:50 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

wmtheel wrote:

Spoiler

You are correct.  If you want to record, you need to leave the DVR and RG on.  The STBs have no effect on recording.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Need confirmation

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 12, 2013 5:59:50 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

wmtheel wrote:

Spoiler

You are correct.  If you want to record, you need to leave the DVR and RG on.  The STBs have no effect on recording.

wmtheel wrote:

Spoiler

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Need confirmation

2 of 2 (305 Views)
Solution