For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
baxter5233's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Sunday, January 29th, 2012 8:20 PM

MGM tv, Sony Tv in favorites

Have the HD Premium tier with Redzone etc. I have added to my favorites MGM and Sony channels, but when I list my favorites they do  not appear. Redzone shows up. This on a VIP1216 STB. The channels show up ok in favorites on my other STB's. Do I need to reboot the STB to get them recognized?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

12 years ago

@baxter5233 wrote:

When I go into Favorites off the menu, channel 1116 (MGM) isn't there. But if you enter 1116 from the remote it appears. I go to add as Favorite. Then go to Favorites and it's not there.  HDNET (1106), Sony Movie Channel (1791),  also don't  appear on the Favorites list even though I've added them. Smithsonian Channel (1118) SHORTS (1789), NFL Redzone are in the Favorites. This is also true in the main Guide.  This is only is happening on the DVR STB. The other STB's are fine.  One other thing I noticed is the DVR STB has only 531 channels listed (this is from the menu,Options, Channel Options, Favorites listing. (ex 1-531). My other STB's show 650 (ex. 1-650).

On the DVR, check to see if that channel has been hidden:  MENU --> Options --> Channel Options --> Hide Channels

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

12 years ago

baxter5233 - My first thought is you set favorites on the list & did not navigate to save.

Try setting by the eter/zoom button while watching the channel.

If you already did this look at the list are the channels checked. If not, try check & save.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

12 years ago

When I go into Favorites off the menu, channel 1116 (MGM) isn't there. But if you enter 1116 from the remote it appears. I go to add as Favorite. Then go to Favorites and it's not there.  HDNET (1106), Sony Movie Channel (1791),  also don't  appear on the Favorites list even though I've added them. Smithsonian Channel (1118) SHORTS (1789), NFL Redzone are in the Favorites. This is also true in the main Guide.  This is only is happening on the DVR STB. The other STB's are fine.  One other thing I noticed is the DVR STB has only 531 channels listed (this is from the menu,Options, Channel Options, Favorites listing. (ex 1-531). My other STB's show 650 (ex. 1-650).

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

12 years ago

That was it! Some how we put those channels hidden. Thanx!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.