For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
HRWC2002's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, March 1st, 2015 1:42 AM

Live Nascar

I just had ATNT put in 3 months ago ,I asked if you would have the live new xfinity and and nascar series and you told me yes after 5 or more times of comming out to fix problems with my install,you dont air the first live xfinity race,I will be going to DTV if I miss another race ,Get it together 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I, too, am very, very unhappy about not showing Nascar live.  We waited all winter for the sport to start again and this is what we get?????  When did the customer become second to AT&T?  I know other people have contacted you about this problem, many people and I feel you have alot of unsatisfied customers.  Oh wait, we're not important enough to AT&T.  Shameful!

Guru

• 

921 Messages

9 years ago

Fox was trying to get AT&T to pay more just for NASCAR.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

So pay it! Or those of us who are NASCAR fans will have to switch over to Xfinity.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Very unhappy with att. I have to agree with alot of customer about changing to someone else who provides the service you pay for. My husband look forward to the race season , now he can't watch  because of this mess with fox sports. Its all about the money to them, well guess what when you don't have customers anymore YOU LOSE!. Without customers you don't make any money, so who loses out "YOU".

Paula

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

If this situation isn't resolved in the next few days, we will be switching providers.  Don't know who's at fault, but we will go with a company that will show Xfinity races.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Going to attempt to be respectful, however I spent over two hours yesterday on hold (disconnected once) with AT&T customer support...when I finally got a person to speak with and they were unable to explain why I was not able to watch the Xfinity race on Fox1 I ask to speak to a supervisor.  I was told all supervisors were busy on calls, however I would be put in line for a return call in approximately 20 minutes.  It has been 24 hours and I have not yet received a call, nor have I been able to access their live chat today.  AT&T - this is no longer an issue of whether I am able to receive the programming I paid for, but rather your completely unacceptable customer service.  I take to this venue because I am unable to access any other - shameful

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@abubba63 wrote:

Going to attempt to be respectful, however I spent over two hours yesterday on hold (disconnected once) with AT&T customer support...when I finally got a person to speak with and they were unable to explain why I was not able to watch the Xfinity race on Fox1 I ask to speak to a supervisor.  I was told all supervisors were busy on calls, however I would be put in line for a return call in approximately 20 minutes.  It has been 24 hours and I have not yet received a call, nor have I been able to access their live chat today.  AT&T - this is no longer an issue of whether I am able to receive the programming I paid for, but rather your completely unacceptable customer service.  I take to this venue because I am unable to access any other - shameful

This is why from ATT Uverse Care Friday:

Hi Chris,

I reached out to my team, and they informed me of the following:

FOX Sports 1 is asking AT&T to pay additional fees for the NASCAR Xfinity Series, Big East Basketball Games, as well as U.S. Golf Association tournaments. While it’s important to us that we provide our customers with the content they want, we don’t believe that it is reasonable to pass on the added costs of carrying this programming to our customers.
Our strategy has always been to carry the sports our customers want most, but only through fair deals for our customers and our business. We won’t agree to a deal that would cause our customers to pay unreasonable rates.

Thank you,

David T

😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

The reply they give is a joke. My bill has just gone up AGAIN and they don't broadcast the second XFINITY race of the year?! With internet and U-Verse costs, AT&T has priced their-self out of my league. They also don't seem to want to add MAV-TV as much as they are willing to raise the cost for services I already thought I am paying too much for. For a 2 year contract I can and WILL be switching to TWC. I know there are issues with all providers, but for about half the price (and free install) I will put up with them.

I was under the impression that loyalty was rewarded (silly me...) and after 10 years plus with AT&T and continuing increases in cost I now believe it's just a sucker punch to lure me in. Switching every 2 years (as TWC will do the same).... I guess I'll just have to play the game.

I will say that I have received an occasional INCENTIVE to stay with AT&T, but not enough to continue paying the OUTRAGEOUS cost and continuing increases!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

My favorite part is when I called they told me that they didn't want to pass the cost that Fox Sports1 wanted onto the customer as another charge. Got my bill for the month and guess what? My bill went up anyhow. Just icing on the cake.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

We just want all live nascar events,

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.