For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
teddybear0401's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, July 26th, 2015 6:11 PM

I don't get channel 1748 fox sports MO.

I'm very frustrated about why I don't get channel 1748? I live in KS and I paid for fox sports MO so that I can watch my hometown Cardinals play. I can watch the post show and the pre show and that's it. It just says this channel is blocked out in my area.
When I called about this problem the guys said its because I should go to the stadium and watch it.
I can go to the channel fox sport KS and can see royals and I'm NOT at the stadium watching it. So what's the deal? I shouldn't have to pay for a channel that I CANNOT get. How can I get this channel from being blocked? I can't drive seven hours to drive to a cards game. When I should just watch it on tv!!!
Signed not very happy

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@teddybear0401 wrote:
I'm very frustrated about why I don't get channel 1748? I live in KS and I paid for fox sports MO so that I can watch my hometown Cardinals play. I can watch the post show and the pre show and that's it. It just says this channel is blocked out in my area.
When I called about this problem the guys said its because I should go to the stadium and watch it.
I can go to the channel fox sport KS and can see royals and I'm NOT at the stadium watching it. So what's the deal? I shouldn't have to pay for a channel that I CANNOT get. How can I get this channel from being blocked? I can't drive seven hours to drive to a cards game. When I should just watch it on tv!!!
Signed not very happy

Only thing you'll see are the KC Royals, except on National broadcasts on Fox, FS1 and ESPNs.

See territory map here:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/59/MLB_Blackout_Areas.png

😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

9 years ago

@teddybear0401 wrote:

Signed not very happy

Sorry you are not happy, but it has nothing to do with AT&T U-verse.  As Chris pointed out, you are outside of the the Cardinals' TV market.  Per MLB rules, you are not going to receive the Cardinals games on 1748.  You will need to complain to MLB.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.