For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Bigal5's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, March 6th, 2016 3:05 AM

Can i watch live tv on the same tv as I record

If not, how can I set another tv to be the default so that it does not record on the tv I want to watch

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

8 years ago

@Bigal5 wrote:
If not, how can I set another tv to be the default so that it does not record on the tv I want to watch

With Whole House DVR, each box and TV does the same thing...you can watch and record at the same time.  There is no default. 

The only limit would be the 4 live streams that you are limited to.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

So any tips on fixing this problem - we couldnt watch the tv while an nd show was recording. Have 18 mbps and whole house dvr with 4 tvs, one of which is not installed yet.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@Bigal5   What do you have here: menu>options>system options>system information>system resources

I have 0SD/4HD, meaning 4 different HD (or combination of SD/HD) streams to be watched or recorded at the same time.  This deteremines how/what you can watch. Smiley Surprised

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hello @Bigal5

The information that mibrnsurg is great. If you are noticing it different than the 0SD/4HD, please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Provide your name, 9 digit U-verse account number, and phone number. We will investigate this for you and work on getting it fixed.

Keep an eye on the envelope.png at the top right corner of your screen for a response. In the meantime, let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-ATTU-verseCare

1 Attachment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.