U-verse Forums

Posted Sep 20, 2012
7:46:49 PM
View profile
3 dvr.s, can't I record on one and watch on another,

Have three dvr's, living room, 2 bedrooms, recorded a movie in the living room, cannot bring it up in either bedroom, am I not set up to do this, thought I was. Have U300 package.

Have three dvr's, living room, 2 bedrooms, recorded a movie in the living room, cannot bring it up in either bedroom, am I not set up to do this, thought I was. Have U300 package.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 21, 2012 6:30:04 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

bypass wrote:

you do not have 3 dvrs. You have 1 DVR and the rest are set top boxes (STB) that can access the DVR, if you are unable to access recordings then I would power off all your boxes then reboot your RG then bring up your DVR first and then the remaining stbs.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

3 dvr.s, can't I record on one and watch on another,

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 21, 2012 12:01:22 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

I'd reboot the RG (3800, 3801) by unplug/plug in for 30 seconds, then do the same for the DVR and then the STBs (units that do no have a DVR) this should bring in all at all units.  Good luck :smileywink:

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

I'd reboot the RG (3800, 3801) by unplug/plug in for 30 seconds, then do the same for the DVR and then the STBs (units that do no have a DVR) this should bring in all at all units.  Good luck :smileywink:

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: 3 dvr.s, can't I record on one and watch on another,

2 of 3 (1,977 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 21, 2012 6:30:04 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

bypass wrote:

you do not have 3 dvrs. You have 1 DVR and the rest are set top boxes (STB) that can access the DVR, if you are unable to access recordings then I would power off all your boxes then reboot your RG then bring up your DVR first and then the remaining stbs.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

bypass wrote:

Re: 3 dvr.s, can't I record on one and watch on another,

3 of 3 (1,943 Views)
Solution