Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 16, 2013
2:50:36 PM
View profile
nokia lumia 920 text tones

I can not seem to find any text tones to download or set for my 920.  I can't stand the tones installed, anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you

I can not seem to find any text tones to download or set for my 920.  I can't stand the tones installed, anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 22, 2013 10:20:59 AM
(0)
Former Moderator
Edited by Dorlese_D on Dec 12, 2013 at 9:12:18 AM

simplelife wrote:

Thank you

Hi simplelife,

Thank you for your post in our forum.  I have included a link below that should be helpful  to you.  Again, thanks for your post.

Nokia Website

Accepted Solution

nokia lumia 920 text tones

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 22, 2013 10:20:59 AM
(0)
Former Moderator
Edited by Dorlese_D on Dec 12, 2013 at 9:12:18 AM

simplelife wrote:

Thank you

Hi simplelife,

Thank you for your post in our forum.  I have included a link below that should be helpful  to you.  Again, thanks for your post.

Nokia Website

simplelife wrote:

Thank you

Hi simplelife,

Nokia Website

Re: nokia lumia 920 text tones

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (2,392 Views)
Solution