Help for your devices & games
bsbelcher's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, March 19th, 2017 4:37 PM

Music

Does Att offer any free music streaming by chance?

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@bsbelcher Nope. Sorry. Only if you have the unlimited plans.

Free DirecTV or DirecTV Now streaming.... (But not even the DirecTV music channels).

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

Some phones have free radio, like the Samsung galaxy S7 line of phones.  Apps like Next Radio can be downloaded and  uses no data.

ATT doesn't offer any zero rated music streaming.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@lizdance40 wrote:

Some phones have free radio, like the Samsung galaxy S7 line of phones.  Apps like Next Radio can be downloaded and  uses no data.

ATT doesn't offer any zero rated music streaming.

How does Next Radio work without using data?

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

Next radio is a free FM radio app.  It only works on phones with active FM radio chips built in, like the Samsung galaxy s7.  If you remember the iPod nano 5th generation, it had FM radio if you plugged in the earbuds. ( I still have mine, but the battery doesn't last very long.)
The samsung is a bit different, but also requires earbuds be plugged in to listen to radio

Can't say I understand how it picks up fm radio from all over and doesn't use data.  

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

lizdance40 wrote:

The samsung is a bit different, but also requires earbuds be plugged in to listen to radio

Can't say I understand how it picks up fm radio from all over and doesn't use data.  

As you said, it only works in phones that have an FM radio chip. Those earbuds double as the radio antenna.

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

There are copyrights. And it's important to comply

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.