Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 23, 2014
12:34:43 PM
View profile
How do I download music ringtones

How do I make my own ring tones for my Galaxy S3 phone? I have songs on my computer that I want to use. I'm not good at all this tech stuff so if you have an answer, please in simple words!! Smiley EmbarassedThanks!Smiley Happy

How do I make my own ring tones for my Galaxy S3 phone? I have songs on my computer that I want to use. I'm not good at all this tech stuff so if you have an answer, please in simple words!! Smiley EmbarassedThanks!Smiley Happy

How do I download music ringtones

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 28, 2014 11:56:26 AM
(0)
Community Manager
Edited by ATTDmitriyCM on Jan 28, 2014 at 11:57:19 AM

Hello @poconolady 

There are many free web sites and apps that let you create ringtones from your songs. We don't allow posting or promotion of 3rd party services here, so I can't recommend any specific app, but if you search the Internet you'll find plenty of articles or video tutorials. I recommend using an app on your phone vs. a web site though, I believe it's easier and quicker.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello @poconolady 

There are many free web sites and apps that let you create ringtones from your songs. We don't allow posting or promotion of 3rd party services here, so I can't recommend any specific app, but if you search the Internet you'll find plenty of articles or video tutorials. I recommend using an app on your phone vs. a web site though, I believe it's easier and quicker.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: How do I download music ringtones

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (1,169 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 5, 2014 12:50:02 PM
(0)
Scholar

Any music software that allows you to "copy and paste"; you will be able to make your own ringtones. If you don't have any software along these lines then go to www.download.com, and you should be able to find a music/ringtone software from there. Once you make the ringtone, just plug in your phone and copy and paste it to what ever file you want in your phone.

Any music software that allows you to "copy and paste"; you will be able to make your own ringtones. If you don't have any software along these lines then go to www.download.com, and you should be able to find a music/ringtone software from there. Once you make the ringtone, just plug in your phone and copy and paste it to what ever file you want in your phone.

Re: How do I download music ringtones

3 of 3 (482 Views)