How do I download music ringtones

Highlighted
Contributor

How do I download music ringtones

How do I make my own ring tones for my Galaxy S3 phone? I have songs on my computer that I want to use. I'm not good at all this tech stuff so if you have an answer, please in simple words!! Smiley EmbarassedThanks!Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 3 (1,303 Views)
Community Manager

Re: How do I download music ringtones

[ Edited ]

Hello @poconolady 

There are many free web sites and apps that let you create ringtones from your songs. We don't allow posting or promotion of 3rd party services here, so I can't recommend any specific app, but if you search the Internet you'll find plenty of articles or video tutorials. I recommend using an app on your phone vs. a web site though, I believe it's easier and quicker.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (1,201 Views)
Scholar

Re: How do I download music ringtones

Any music software that allows you to "copy and paste"; you will be able to make your own ringtones. If you don't have any software along these lines then go to www.download.com, and you should be able to find a music/ringtone software from there. Once you make the ringtone, just plug in your phone and copy and paste it to what ever file you want in your phone.

Message 3 of 3 (514 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.