Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Hotspot

Contributor

Hotspot

I have the $65 a month prepaid plan how can I get a hotspot?   I use it to play my online

games 

Message 1 of 10
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Sage (ACE - Sage)
Accepted by lizdance40
‎12-26-2018 6:39 AM

Re: Hotspot

You need to change plans. The $65 plan does not support hotspot.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 10
Contributor

Is there a unlimited plan that includes hotspot .because I hadn't found any 

Message 3 of 10
ACE - Expert

Yes. The $85 unlimited prepaid plan (which is $65 with autopay) includes hotspot. Hotspot usage is not unlimited, though. You get 10GB of hotspot.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 10
Contributor

Can you buy some data extra to hotspot

Message 5 of 10
Contributor

Kool

Message 6 of 10

I find it rediclous that with the $65 unlimited plan I cant use hotspot.... It's included with the $50 plan thats not unlimited abd the $85 unlimited so why os it not in the $65??? I think when I purchase any unlimited plan I sjoild be allowed to use it how I see fit too... And not be controlled by some pencil pushing punkass in a corporate office somewhere..... 

Tags (1)
Message 7 of 10
Contributor

When i turn my hotspot on it lets me connect with another device but it says no internet. Is it something in my apn settings or what? I need help

Message 8 of 10
Contributor

When i turn my mobile hotspot on, tge 

Message 9 of 10
Contributor

When i turn my mobile hotspoton,

Message 10 of 10
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Are you Missing Your BOGO Credits? If so, QuarryRye can you help figure out what happened and what to do about it!

Additional Support