For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Help for your devices & games
Dreamchazer24's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Wednesday, December 19th, 2018 1:38 PM

Frustrated

I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled, called talked to several EXTREMELY RUDE representatives in person and on the phone who all seem to have the same prepared “there’s nothing we can do” speech. And then to be told “the watch app is free so I’m not paying for it...” bro I’m paying for the unlimited and more plan, this was a SELLING point for me. I know what I’m paying for. Someone please help me before I take my anger to social media and express in DETAIL this poor customer service and horrible organization for a product you’re offering that people can’t even log into. How do you have customers expressing the same issue and not a single response. I’m confused. 

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

Hard to respond without knowing what product you are talking about. What app and what issue?

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

iPhone XS

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

Once again, that tells us nothing.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

The issue of not being able to log as I have already stated isn’t exclusive to certain brand of phone. I told you ALL of the information I have. What else do you need

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

You said you can’t log into something, still have no idea what that something is. Maybe I’m just not understanding but I have no idea what your issue is. From my perspective, you have provided no useful information. Maybe someone has a clue what you are talking about but I sure don’t. @lizdance40@GLIMMERMAN76 any ideas? Seems to be watch related.

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

5 years ago

im confused

ACE - Professor

• 

3K Messages

5 years ago

@Dreamchazer24 Are you wanting to know about the ATT Watch TV app or the Apple Watch app on your phone. 

If it is the Watch TV app, did you verify with ATT that you are authorized to have Watch TV for free with your account and sign up

Links below on Watch TV FAQs and verify.  

https://www.attwatchtv.com/faqs

https://ewr2-auth-api.att.com/consent/consent

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

5 years ago

@sandblaster wrote:

You said you can’t log into something, still have no idea what that something is. Maybe I’m just not understanding but I have no idea what your issue is. From my perspective, you have provided no useful information. Maybe someone has a clue what you are talking about but I sure don’t. @lizdance40@GLIMMERMAN76 any ideas? Seems to be watch related.

It would help if the user would read what they typed..  The iPhone has a watch app for apple watch BUT I believe they are talking about the watch tv app.  @sandblaster  Yeah I get where you are coming from on this one.  The users frustration shows in the post.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

I’m sorry I thought I already mentioned I was referring to the ATT WatchTv app. I’ve already verified my account, deleted and reinstalled the app. It just toggles the log in page. When I try to hit the “forgot password” link it won’t allow me input a username or anything, it automatically logs me in. If I could upload a video I’d screen record my issue.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

Don’t know what to tell you. I just switched to Unlimited & More last month and had no problem setting up my Watch TV account. The app works fine on iPad and iPhone. You might have better luck asking in the Watch TV forum.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.