Ask a question

Posted Mar 3, 2014
    8:41:07 PM
    View profile
    DriveMode app

When will ATT DriveMode app be available for iPhone? I want this app ASAP!

Our local news featured this fantastic app, but it's apparently not an iOS app, yet. Are there any similar apps? This is supposed to automatically engage when the phone goes over 25 mph, and can send a customized message to people who text you, saying you are driving now, and will reply later.

Sounds wonderful. 

DriveMode app

3 replies
    (2) Me too
    (2) Me too
    View all replies
    (3)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Mar 4, 2014 11:44:37 AM
    (0)
    Community Manager

Hello Sallyfisher2,

It would be great to get this app on iPhones as soon as possible, I would love to have it too, but unfortunately, in order for it to work, it requires an access to phone's core systems that the manufactures might not be willing to grant at this time. I'm sure that as soon as they can, AT&T will be happy to release it to its customer, as save driving culture is one of AT&T's top priorities.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
    *I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: DriveMode app

2 of 4 (670 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Sep 30, 2014 5:05:41 AM
    (0)
    Contributor
    I would love to have this app to. Hopefully Apple will get together with AT&T and make it available. Not only for iPhones but all phones out there. This is a life-saving app. It should come on all phone as a Standard app

3 of 4 (225 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Nov 11, 2014 10:40:35 AM
    (0)
    Community Manager

Hi @Sallyfisher2 

Just wanted to let you know, the Drive Mode app for iPhone is now available from the App Store! I'm using it and it works great.

Thanks!

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
    *I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (133 Views)