DriveMode app

Contributor

DriveMode app

When will ATT DriveMode app be available for iPhone? I want this app ASAP!

Our local news featured this fantastic app, but it's apparently not an iOS app, yet. Are there any similar apps? This is supposed to automatically engage when the phone goes over 25 mph, and can send a customized message to people who text you, saying you are driving now, and will reply later.

Sounds wonderful. 

Message 1 of 5 (860 Views)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: DriveMode app

Hello Sallyfisher2,

It would be great to get this app on iPhones as soon as possible, I would love to have it too, but unfortunately, in order for it to work, it requires an access to phone's core systems that the manufactures might not be willing to grant at this time. I'm sure that as soon as they can, AT&T will be happy to release it to its customer, as save driving culture is one of AT&T's top priorities.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5 (815 Views)
Contributor

I would love to have this app to. Hopefully Apple will get together with AT&T and make it available. Not only for iPhones but all phones out there. This is a life-saving app. It should come on all phone as a Standard app
Message 3 of 5 (370 Views)
Community Manager

Hi @Sallyfisher2 

Just wanted to let you know, the Drive Mode app for iPhone is now available from the App Store! I'm using it and it works great.

Thanks!

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 5 (278 Views)
Contributor

My auto-response does not go out to the people who are texting me.

My message says that they can call if it is important as I have hands free calling.

I have checked "texting" on the auto-response and NOT "calling".

What am I doing wrong?

Message 5 of 5 (97 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.