Help for your devices & games
derryboy's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, November 16th, 2018 5:34 PM

AT&T Thanks! Event Access

Is anyone else finding it impossible to log into the AT&T Thanks Event Access Offer every Friday?

For the last 4-5 weeks at 1200 EST I have been ready to hit the See Available Tickets button as soon as it appears. I then get faced with a blank white screen, nothing else. No rotating circle, nothing.

Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Thanks

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

Same for me! Ever since they updated the App, the Event Access is just a blank white screen. At least with the rotating circle you new something was going to load in the old app. They really need to fix this bug! I never know if I should keep trying or just quit. I clicked on the See available tickets button every minute from 11am to 12pm central time. every time was a blank white screen. Finally at 12pm, I get the loading "dots" thinking finally the app is working. It loads and says "All tickets claimed". What the heck??! I went on right when it turned 11 and stayed on the whole time for 1 hr, never loading. Finally it does, and apparently other people had no issues and claimed tickets? Annoying lol This has happened every Friday since the beginning of November. I feel like they blocked me from winning any more tickets because I won a pair in October. -_- 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I've never gotten any tickets and have the same frustrating issue! Maybe it does have to do with the update because before it would at least let me know if tickets were claimed. Now I just get the blank white screen. Let it sit there a while to see if anything would load.. . Still nothing. I doubt if anything is even trying to load! Just another issue to add to at&t. Some thanks. 

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

I uninstalled and and reinstalled it last week n it worked but all the
tickets got claimed. Tried today blank white screen again 😑 am I going to
have to uninstall n reinstall every Friday? Lol

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

So different (but equally poor) experience today.

At exactly 1200 I hit the blue See Available Tickets button as usual, and..... Nothing, absolutely nothing at all.

It was as if the button was deactivated, everything else in the app was working.

As suggested I had reinstalled the app a few days ago.

Anyone else get a similar 'experience' today??

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

I had that same issue today where nothing happened when I clicked see
available tickets. It finally worked at 11:15 but no tickets for my area
available so I guess this week doesnt matter lol. Last week I got the white
screen of death. Week before same.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I don't believe the Event Access benefit is a real benefit after all. I'm not the only one who has tried to access this perk repeatedly, so I've come to the conclusion that they market it in order to look good, for it to seem that they're offering this fabulous bonus to AT&T customers, when in fact it doesn't exist at all!

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

The uninstall reinstall 10 min before the event access seems to be working
in terms of loading. But no offers for Chicago lately. Every week has been
Texas 😞

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Same here, very frustrating. An answer would be great or help with this. Also can it be just a scam.. white screen is all I get and i even tried to uninstall and installing again..still white screen.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

first time trying...same blank screen here

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

Same! No response as to why it barely works. The times that it does work,
of course nothing for Chicago!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.