Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Sep 9, 2013
6:46:14 AM
View profile
Uverse movies on Kindle Fire

I selected the Kindle Fire HD as the promotion item when we recently signed up for U-verse.  When I attempted to watch U-verse movies I was prompted to load Adobe Flash Player.  I seems that the Kindle fire will not run Flash Player, but uses another system routing content that requires Flash player through another process.  The Amazon information states that this is only compatible with a limited number of content.

Is there a way around this? 

I selected the Kindle Fire HD as the promotion item when we recently signed up for U-verse.  When I attempted to watch U-verse movies I was prompted to load Adobe Flash Player.  I seems that the Kindle fire will not run Flash Player, but uses another system routing content that requires Flash player through another process.  The Amazon information states that this is only compatible with a limited number of content.

Is there a way around this? 

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 9, 2013 9:00:27 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

I don't know if this will make a difference, but go to Adobe.com and check the knowledge base, or support there for an answer.  I downloaded my flash player from there so you might try that if you haven't already.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Uverse movies on Kindle Fire

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 9, 2013 8:58:51 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Here is a link to the Adobe site which has a video and instructions on how to load flash player to an Andriod operating system.

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1061194

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Here is a link to the Adobe site which has a video and instructions on how to load flash player to an Andriod operating system.

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1061194

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Uverse movies on Kindle Fire

2 of 3 (3,175 Views)
Solution
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 9, 2013 9:00:27 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

I don't know if this will make a difference, but go to Adobe.com and check the knowledge base, or support there for an answer.  I downloaded my flash player from there so you might try that if you haven't already.

Re: Uverse movies on Kindle Fire

3 of 3 (3,173 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments