Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Aug 30, 2012
8:32:47 AM
U-Verse Xbox 360 Integration

Has their been any talk on when U-Verse will be integrated in with Xbox 360?  I thought this was suppose to happen towards beginning of this year?  Both Verizon FIOS and Comcast Infinity have integration but where in U-Verse?

Has their been any talk on when U-Verse will be integrated in with Xbox 360?  I thought this was suppose to happen towards beginning of this year?  Both Verizon FIOS and Comcast Infinity have integration but where in U-Verse?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 26, 2013 12:43:14 PM
(0)
Community Manager

We will stop supporting the Xbox 360 as a U-verse receiver on December 31, 2013. Subscribers who currently use their Xbox as a receiver will receive a $99 bill credit in their December or January U-verse bill, which includes reimbursement for the $60 Xbox Gold membership. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. 

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

U-Verse Xbox 360 Integration

48 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(48)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 30, 2012 10:32:56 PM
(0)
Expert

Some people are using XB as an STB, but that project has now been ceased, temporarily.  No idea when they will start it up again.

Apparently those who already have XB as an STB, there is an App.  Otherwise, you'll never see it.

Some people are using XB as an STB, but that project has now been ceased, temporarily.  No idea when they will start it up again.

Apparently those who already have XB as an STB, there is an App.  Otherwise, you'll never see it.

Re: U-Verse Xbox 360 Integration

2 of 49 (7,478 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 31, 2012 9:54:36 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

The only way to get the old app is by ordering it previiously from AT&T before November of last year.  No idea when the new app is coming out but it is supposed to include the ability to download the app via Xbox Live and have Kinect integration.

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.

The only way to get the old app is by ordering it previiously from AT&T before November of last year.  No idea when the new app is coming out but it is supposed to include the ability to download the app via Xbox Live and have Kinect integration.

-------

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 49 (7,439 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 31, 2012 1:29:31 PM
(0)
Expert

Thanks for that info. Smiley Happy

Now I still wonder why they decided to pull it?  Some people have it, so obviously integration updates isn't a problem?

americangame wrote:

Now I still wonder why they decided to pull it?  Some people have it, so obviously integration updates isn't a problem?

americangame wrote:

4 of 49 (7,413 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2012 5:35:46 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

spd2demun wrote:

americangame wrote:

I think they pulled the old system because the new one was supposed to be in place around November of last year.  The current app don't work as well as the Verizon or Comcast ones do (i'm in the new Dashboard beta so I can't talk about what it doesn't do what I think it should yet)  It would be nice to hear from AT&T or Microsoft about the status of the new u-verse app.

-------

spd2demun wrote:

americangame wrote:

I think they pulled the old system because the new one was supposed to be in place around November of last year.  The current app don't work as well as the Verizon or Comcast ones do (i'm in the new Dashboard beta so I can't talk about what it doesn't do what I think it should yet)  It would be nice to hear from AT&T or Microsoft about the status of the new u-verse app.

-------

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 49 (7,339 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2012 8:38:42 PM
(0)
Expert

Keep us posted!  I'm interested because I could save on a box rental. Smiley Happy

Keep us posted!  I'm interested because I could save on a box rental. Smiley Happy

6 of 49 (7,328 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 17, 2012 2:49:28 PM
(0)
Mentor

Robot Mad So it's been a year and no news Robot Frustrated. Microsft already released a new (yearly) update for the Xbox 360 Dashbord and we still have not gotten the AT&T app for the old one. Why do I have the feeling that AT&T dont want any part of the Xbox any more. Too bad, I was able to get the Xbox App before they stopped, it was the only reason I picked Uverse over Comcast, but now that comcast has the app I might jump providers.

Robot Mad So it's been a year and no news Robot Frustrated. Microsft already released a new (yearly) update for the Xbox 360 Dashbord and we still have not gotten the AT&T app for the old one. Why do I have the feeling that AT&T dont want any part of the Xbox any more. Too bad, I was able to get the Xbox App before they stopped, it was the only reason I picked Uverse over Comcast, but now that comcast has the app I might jump providers.

7 of 49 (6,725 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 18, 2012 7:25:19 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
You do know that the Comcast app on the Xbox is only their VOD selection and not live TV.
-------

You do know that the Comcast app on the Xbox is only their VOD selection and not live TV.
-------

8 of 49 (6,650 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 18, 2012 7:38:52 AM
(0)
Mentor

yeah i also have been wating very patiently for this xbox 360/kinect integrated version of the uverse app... i was lucky enough to get the uverse app before the suspended sales of it.  They need to get this going ASAP.  I know the Comcast is just their VOD but the Verizon FIOS is not... its not all the channels but it still is live tv.  and with the new dashboard update, they now have a TV/Video tab wehre you can search for tv shows and view the tv guides.. This is why it needs to get integrated... so i can start viewing the tv guide and searching for tv shows on Uverse without having to go into the Uverse App.  Is anybody within ATT aware if they are still working on this or has it been scrapped?

yeah i also have been wating very patiently for this xbox 360/kinect integrated version of the uverse app... i was lucky enough to get the uverse app before the suspended sales of it.  They need to get this going ASAP.  I know the Comcast is just their VOD but the Verizon FIOS is not... its not all the channels but it still is live tv.  and with the new dashboard update, they now have a TV/Video tab wehre you can search for tv shows and view the tv guides.. This is why it needs to get integrated... so i can start viewing the tv guide and searching for tv shows on Uverse without having to go into the Uverse App.  Is anybody within ATT aware if they are still working on this or has it been scrapped?

9 of 49 (6,646 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 16, 2013 1:38:58 PM
(0)
Voyager

The service and the ability to install it is still available. Just not through ATT. I did this last month and it works great. You can use either an HPNA adapter or ethernet:

http://digiex.net/downloads/download-center-2-0/xbox-360-content/downloadable-content/7759-t-u-verse...

The service and the ability to install it is still available. Just not through ATT. I did this last month and it works great. You can use either an HPNA adapter or ethernet:

http://digiex.net/downloads/download-center-2-0/xbox-360-content/downloadable-content/7759-t-u-verse-installation-disk-xbox-360-download.html

10 of 49 (3,506 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 26, 2013 10:59:18 AM
(0)
Mentor
What crap! the Xbox 360 STB app was the only reason I stuck around.
What crap! the Xbox 360 STB app was the only reason I stuck around.

24 of 49 (3,428 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 26, 2013 7:37:30 AM
(0)
Tutor

consider this a formal protest of the discontinuation of the Xbox 360 uverse app. If AT&T has overriding plans to support this decision, it would be nice to hear about them. Otherwise it simply appears to be another "customer no service" move on their part. The Xbox 360 app provided the single best TV viewing experience available for Uverse. The app was faster and operated much more smoothly than the set top boxes that you make available to your customers. 

Does AT&T have plans to provide an app for the XBox 360 and/or Xbox one that is at least on par with the apps that its competitors have available for these platforms? What about plans for a Windows 8 application that's on par with the ipad app? 

As things stand, it may be time to make the move back to Comcast. 

consider this a formal protest of the discontinuation of the Xbox 360 uverse app. If AT&T has overriding plans to support this decision, it would be nice to hear about them. Otherwise it simply appears to be another "customer no service" move on their part. The Xbox 360 app provided the single best TV viewing experience available for Uverse. The app was faster and operated much more smoothly than the set top boxes that you make available to your customers. 

Does AT&T have plans to provide an app for the XBox 360 and/or Xbox one that is at least on par with the apps that its competitors have available for these platforms? What about plans for a Windows 8 application that's on par with the ipad app? 

As things stand, it may be time to make the move back to Comcast. 

In protest of the loss of Xbox 360's as STB's

21 of 49 (3,464 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 26, 2013 10:47:42 AM
(0)
Mentor

Im with you pal, the Xbox 360 STB app was the best cable experiance in my house. I was close to jumping providers several times but did not want to lose my access to the Xbox 360 app. Now that they took that from me I have no reason to stick around, the new Comcast X1 boxes are pretty fast and have tons of features.,

What a debacle, first AT&T was not able to update the app with Kinect functions, then stopping new request to add Xbox 360 app, now this?

Im with you pal, the Xbox 360 STB app was the best cable experiance in my house. I was close to jumping providers several times but did not want to lose my access to the Xbox 360 app. Now that they took that from me I have no reason to stick around, the new Comcast X1 boxes are pretty fast and have tons of features.,

What a debacle, first AT&T was not able to update the app with Kinect functions, then stopping new request to add Xbox 360 app, now this?

Re: In protest of the loss of Xbox 360's as STB's

23 of 49 (3,434 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2013 5:11:16 PM
(0)
Mentor

U-Verse is dropping Xbox 360 support receiver after Decemeber 31, 2013. AT&T is now telling customers that it will drop IPTV support for Microsoft's older console after December 31st, leaving viewers with little choice but to use a conventional set-top box. Subscribers will get a $99 credit in return for their troubles, the provider says.

U-Verse is dropping Xbox 360 support receiver after Decemeber 31, 2013. AT&T is now telling customers that it will drop IPTV support for Microsoft's older console after December 31st, leaving viewers with little choice but to use a conventional set-top box. Subscribers will get a $99 credit in return for their troubles, the provider says.

AT&T U-Verse dropping the Xbox 360 receiver

13 of 49 (3,579 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2013 6:26:30 PM
(0)
Tutor

This is the latest in a series of moves by AT&T to show me how much they value my business. Come January, I will show them my appreciation by reducing the number of bills they send out each month by one. Thanks AT&T. 

This is the latest in a series of moves by AT&T to show me how much they value my business. Come January, I will show them my appreciation by reducing the number of bills they send out each month by one. Thanks AT&T. 

Re: AT&T U-Verse dropping the Xbox 360 receiver

14 of 49 (3,569 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2013 6:31:34 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

cpow99 wrote:

I love anonymous threats on the internet. Don't worry cpow99, for every person who leaves like you, AT&T U-Verse will be gaining a lot more subscribers in return. Good luck with your new provider.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

cpow99 wrote:

I love anonymous threats on the internet. Don't worry cpow99, for every person who leaves like you, AT&T U-Verse will be gaining a lot more subscribers in return. Good luck with your new provider.

15 of 49 (3,565 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2013 6:40:53 PM
(0)
Mentor

A little bit harsh there dwinth, anyway I have U450 w/ 4 tvs. 1 hooked up to a dvr, 1 to a wired set-top box, and 2 to Xboxes. So I'm just paying for the channels only since the dvr and wired box are included and xboxes don't pay any rental fees saving me $14 a month.

A little bit harsh there dwinth, anyway I have U450 w/ 4 tvs. 1 hooked up to a dvr, 1 to a wired set-top box, and 2 to Xboxes. So I'm just paying for the channels only since the dvr and wired box are included and xboxes don't pay any rental fees saving me $14 a month.

16 of 49 (3,560 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2013 6:50:18 PM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by Phil-101 on Nov 25, 2013 at 8:10:11 PM

Nothing I love more than a company or their community moderating counterpart dismissing feedback from actual customers. Does posting my u-verse account number (********) make my "anonymous threat" more palatable for you? Sharing my opinion about AT&T dropping a service less than 6 months after paying $99 the XBOX kit is not a threat but free market research. You seem upset with my openness on this issue, would you rather I bill you for it?

[edited for privacy]

Nothing I love more than a company or their community moderating counterpart dismissing feedback from actual customers. Does posting my u-verse account number (********) make my "anonymous threat" more palatable for you? Sharing my opinion about AT&T dropping a service less than 6 months after paying $99 the XBOX kit is not a threat but free market research. You seem upset with my openness on this issue, would you rather I bill you for it?

[edited for privacy]

[ Edited ]
17 of 49 (3,551 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2013 7:14:12 PM
(0)
Employee
Cpow99, you are not out $99 as will receive $99 credit, in addition you have saved $42 (not renting receiver for 6 months)

As to your options, yes you have many.....some are....
Using the game TV as strictly a game TV....No additional cost
Ordering a set top for that TV, add $7 a month to bill, with $99 credit would pay for 14 months of STB fee.
Change providers, if out of promotion no cancellation fee.
Cpow99, you are not out $99 as will receive $99 credit, in addition you have saved $42 (not renting receiver for 6 months)

As to your options, yes you have many.....some are....
Using the game TV as strictly a game TV....No additional cost
Ordering a set top for that TV, add $7 a month to bill, with $99 credit would pay for 14 months of STB fee.
Change providers, if out of promotion no cancellation fee.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

18 of 49 (3,527 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2013 7:19:10 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

cpow99 wrote:

Nothing I love more than a company or their community moderating counterpart dismissing feedback from actual customers. Does posting my u-verse account number (115360494) make my "anonymous threat" more palatable for you? Sharing my opinion about AT&T dropping a service less than 6 months after paying $99 the XBOX kit is not a threat but free market research. You seem upset with my openness on this issue, would you rather I bill you for it?

How did you get the Xbox kit within the last 6 months? AT&T discontinued offering it to people not long after Kinect 1 came out in 2010.

-------

cpow99 wrote:

Nothing I love more than a company or their community moderating counterpart dismissing feedback from actual customers. Does posting my u-verse account number (115360494) make my "anonymous threat" more palatable for you? Sharing my opinion about AT&T dropping a service less than 6 months after paying $99 the XBOX kit is not a threat but free market research. You seem upset with my openness on this issue, would you rather I bill you for it?

How did you get the Xbox kit within the last 6 months? AT&T discontinued offering it to people not long after Kinect 1 came out in 2010.

-------

19 of 49 (3,526 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2013 7:51:45 PM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by Phil-101 on Nov 25, 2013 at 8:12:36 PM

Thanks for the advice. Will check out FiOS. The refund is nice but the advantage was eliminating a set top box. I assure you I got the kit in the last 6 months, nothing to indicate it was discontinued other than the TV remote codes in the back not being up to date. Maybe these guys haven’t gotten the discontinued memo (512 area code).

[removed image which displayed phone numbers]

Thanks for the advice. Will check out FiOS. The refund is nice but the advantage was eliminating a set top box. I assure you I got the kit in the last 6 months, nothing to indicate it was discontinued other than the TV remote codes in the back not being up to date. Maybe these guys haven’t gotten the discontinued memo (512 area code).

[removed image which displayed phone numbers]

[ Edited ]
20 of 49 (3,514 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 26, 2013 11:21:30 AM
(0)
Mentor
Edited by Phil-101 on Nov 26, 2013 at 11:46:07 AM

dwinth wrote:

cpow99 wrote:

Some "A.C.E." you are dwinth. cpow99 has a genuine gripe and all you do is discount his complaint by basically calling him an anonymous internet cry baby. I know those are not your words but that is what your response essentially says.

So AT&T U-Verse's strategy is to push people away? I guess that is one way to run things, I have no idea how to run a company and if you say “every person who leaves like [cpow99], AT&T U-Verse will be gaining a lot more subscribers in return,” I have not data to argue against you. It wouldn’t be my approach, but AT&T is making money hand over fist and their customer service does seem to try to lose as many customers as they possibly can.

[Inappropriate content removed]

dwinth wrote:

cpow99 wrote:

Some "A.C.E." you are dwinth. cpow99 has a genuine gripe and all you do is discount his complaint by basically calling him an anonymous internet cry baby. I know those are not your words but that is what your response essentially says.

So AT&T U-Verse's strategy is to push people away? I guess that is one way to run things, I have no idea how to run a company and if you say “every person who leaves like [cpow99], AT&T U-Verse will be gaining a lot more subscribers in return,” I have not data to argue against you. It wouldn’t be my approach, but AT&T is making money hand over fist and their customer service does seem to try to lose as many customers as they possibly can.

[Inappropriate content removed]

[ Edited ]
27 of 49 (3,432 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 26, 2013 12:16:04 PM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by olemissrebel on Nov 26, 2013 at 3:57:45 PM

I'm pretty upset about this decision. I absolutely refuse to have to pay for two extra recievers for my back rooms. I will likely be moving my service or simpy going with roku, netflix, amazon and hulu. The latter being much cheaper but multiple services. I (among many others) pay ATT a nice car payment each month, which should be adequate enough for ATT to continue to provide this receiver app.

I'm pretty upset about this decision. I absolutely refuse to have to pay for two extra recievers for my back rooms. I will likely be moving my service or simpy going with roku, netflix, amazon and hulu. The latter being much cheaper but multiple services. I (among many others) pay ATT a nice car payment each month, which should be adequate enough for ATT to continue to provide this receiver app.

[ Edited ]
30 of 49 (3,418 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 26, 2013 12:43:14 PM
(0)
Community Manager

We will stop supporting the Xbox 360 as a U-verse receiver on December 31, 2013. Subscribers who currently use their Xbox as a receiver will receive a $99 bill credit in their December or January U-verse bill, which includes reimbursement for the $60 Xbox Gold membership. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. 

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Rethink Possible

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

31 of 49 (2,033 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 26, 2013 12:58:56 PM
(0)
Explorer

I, too, am pretty puzzled/annoyed with this decision.  They have not even said they are working on anything related to the XBox One having a dedicated app so this just screams "hey how are these customers getting away with not having to pay us even more money a month for renting more cable boxes".  Getting an XBox One, and a STB and running it through the XBox One is NOT an adequate or cost effective solution for those that currently have this feature.  From everyone I have talekd to who has this, the XBox 360 seemed to work perfectly fine as a STB and I would love to know why they are just not allowing this anymore. 

I, too, am pretty puzzled/annoyed with this decision.  They have not even said they are working on anything related to the XBox One having a dedicated app so this just screams "hey how are these customers getting away with not having to pay us even more money a month for renting more cable boxes".  Getting an XBox One, and a STB and running it through the XBox One is NOT an adequate or cost effective solution for those that currently have this feature.  From everyone I have talekd to who has this, the XBox 360 seemed to work perfectly fine as a STB and I would love to know why they are just not allowing this anymore. 

32 of 49 (2,029 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2013 1:06:08 PM
(0)
Tutor

Why is ATT discontinuing these capable machines as recievers? I paid for xbox gold on two boxes (~$120), and remotes/setups and have been happily using these along with our main reciever for service. What is the reason to discontinue them now and with only a 1 month warning? I am unhappy with this decision because we are already paying for a HUGE cable bill in which we are forced to purchase hundreds of worthless tv channels just to get the 8-10 that we usually watch, rent one current dvr reciever per month, AND have paid for the aformentioned fees to setup and run uverse from two xbox 360s. We also have 2 iphones with data from ATT. Are you not making enough money from all of us to be able to continue to provide this simple service? This was one of the main reasons that I stayed with ATT. I do not want to have an extra reciever taking up space, along with a tv and an xbox, in every room. After my contract ends, I will not be renewing with ATT. I consider this to be a blatantly greedy move. -a very unhappy customer.

Why is ATT discontinuing these capable machines as recievers? I paid for xbox gold on two boxes (~$120), and remotes/setups and have been happily using these along with our main reciever for service. What is the reason to discontinue them now and with only a 1 month warning? I am unhappy with this decision because we are already paying for a HUGE cable bill in which we are forced to purchase hundreds of worthless tv channels just to get the 8-10 that we usually watch, rent one current dvr reciever per month, AND have paid for the aformentioned fees to setup and run uverse from two xbox 360s. We also have 2 iphones with data from ATT. Are you not making enough money from all of us to be able to continue to provide this simple service? This was one of the main reasons that I stayed with ATT. I do not want to have an extra reciever taking up space, along with a tv and an xbox, in every room. After my contract ends, I will not be renewing with ATT. I consider this to be a blatantly greedy move. -a very unhappy customer.

Discontinuing Xbox 360 for Uverse receiver by Dec 31st 2013??

11 of 49 (3,502 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2013 3:22:50 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

I don't blame you for being upset.  I had a device that AT&T sold called "HomeManager".  Was, if I remember correctly, about $350.  Had a 6 inch screen and you could get your VM along with other goodies, and I had 4 cordless handsets that worked with it.

I had it for about 9 months to a year and BAM!!  AT&T shut down the HomeManager server so the only thing that worked anymore was the cordless phones.  Pretty expensive cordless solution I had left.

I know it doesn't answer or address your situation but to let you know AT&T does this "stuff" time to time.  I guess this is one of those times. 

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

I don't blame you for being upset.  I had a device that AT&T sold called "HomeManager".  Was, if I remember correctly, about $350.  Had a 6 inch screen and you could get your VM along with other goodies, and I had 4 cordless handsets that worked with it.

I had it for about 9 months to a year and BAM!!  AT&T shut down the HomeManager server so the only thing that worked anymore was the cordless phones.  Pretty expensive cordless solution I had left.

I know it doesn't answer or address your situation but to let you know AT&T does this "stuff" time to time.  I guess this is one of those times. 

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Re: Discontinuing Xbox 360 for Uverse receiver by Dec 31st 2013??

12 of 49 (3,474 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 26, 2013 8:07:58 AM
(0)
Tutor
So, I called tech support. They informed me that the receiver app for the xbox is being disabled due to the new xbox being released. I am pretty sure that a new and separate console would have absolutely nothing to do with the old one that is functioning perfectly fine. Support also would not confirm that the app will ever be supported again or re-enabled. I believe that smoke is being blown.. they are, however, sorry for the inconvenience. -still unhappy
So, I called tech support. They informed me that the receiver app for the xbox is being disabled due to the new xbox being released. I am pretty sure that a new and separate console would have absolutely nothing to do with the old one that is functioning perfectly fine. Support also would not confirm that the app will ever be supported again or re-enabled. I believe that smoke is being blown.. they are, however, sorry for the inconvenience. -still unhappy

22 of 49 (3,440 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 26, 2013 10:59:21 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

I did read on here somewhere that AT&T was offering a $99 credit to people using the XBox as a receiver.

I did read on here somewhere that AT&T was offering a $99 credit to people using the XBox as a receiver.

25 of 49 (3,422 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 26, 2013 10:59:21 AM
(0)
Employee
Edited by lilybug0411 on Nov 26, 2013 at 11:23:11 AM

I do apologize about this inconvenience. I always thought that this was a very unique feature that we offered our customer's. Hopefully we are in the works of creating a new app or updating the app for the 360.

I do apologize about this inconvenience. I always thought that this was a very unique feature that we offered our customer's. Hopefully we are in the works of creating a new app or updating the app for the 360.

[ Edited ]
26 of 49 (3,423 Views)