Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Jan 12, 2014
12:26:38 PM
Trouble setting up printer to U-verse router

Hello, I have a Kodak ESP 5250 and I have tried almost every option there is out there in order to get my printer hooked up to my new network. Can someone please help me?!

Hello, I have a Kodak ESP 5250 and I have tried almost every option there is out there in order to get my printer hooked up to my new network. Can someone please help me?!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 12, 2014 3:16:42 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Trouble setting up printer to U-verse router

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 14, 2014 9:48:07 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @misspatrice 

Did instructions in the link BeeBeeSA provided help you with your printer set up? Please let us know if everything is working or if you need more help.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello @misspatrice 

Did instructions in the link BeeBeeSA provided help you with your printer set up? Please let us know if everything is working or if you need more help.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Trouble setting up printer to U-verse router

3 of 6 (1,849 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 14, 2014 11:03:14 AM
(0)
Tutor

Yes it helped me.

Yes it helped me.

4 of 6 (1,842 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 14, 2014 11:15:25 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Thank you!

Rethink Possible

Thank you!

Rethink Possible

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

5 of 6 (1,839 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 23, 2014 2:54:42 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi misspatrice,

I am glad BeeBeeSA's post was able to help you out. If you have issues setting up any of your wireless devices, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hi misspatrice,

I am glad BeeBeeSA's post was able to help you out. If you have issues setting up any of your wireless devices, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

6 of 6 (1,709 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 12, 2014 3:16:42 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

This link has step by step instructions: http://resources.kodak.com/support/shtml/en/manuals/urg01081/urg01081c2s1.shtml

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

2 of 6 (1,897 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments