I need help setting my onhub TP-link to my pace modem/router

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

230.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @rccompton,

We apologize about any issues, you are having, but we will be glad to help. With the setup, it should be a very basic setup where you just need to connect the TP-Link to a Yellow Ethernet port on your gateway and then accessing your TP-Link to go through the basic configuration. If it is not seeing your gateway, try using a different Ethernet cable or a different Ethernet port. Let us know how it goes.

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I had a faulty router, after it was replaced everything work perfect.

Explorer

• 

30 Messages

8 years ago

Hi all. I'm stuck with a Motorola NVG510 modem, a known piece o' crap as reviewed by Network World, a professional networking journal (and noted by others). ( I spent 30+ years as a computer/networking professional)

Since I've been having the problems described for the longest time (DNS not resolving, random disconnects etc.- at first I thought it was me Man Surprised until I saw the review and my issues mentioned)  I've been looking to replace it. First I find out you can only use a propitiatory ATT modem so I've been looking on ATT for replacement equipment but can't find any.  Now I find out you can't buy one, they soak you for rental fees, I guess I'll figure if I only get disconnected 3 or 4 times a day as a good day.Man Mad So much for 99.9 uptime! I was used to "5-9's" (99.999) as a professional, guess I was spoiled! OOPS, just went down as I was about to post this, guess I'll wait 10 minutes.Man Sad

Explorer

• 

30 Messages

8 years ago

Opps! Forgot to ask, anyone know where I can get a replacement??

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I have returned your modem via UPS for my UVerse,

Model IPN4320-SG-A

Serial Number 156311675

do you have it in hand?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.