Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jul 17, 2013
5:38:05 PM
View profile
My computer will not connect to my uverse modem.

My computer will not connect to my uverse modem.  My wireless recognizes it, but it will not connect.  My husbands computer is doing the same thing.  This has been going on since 8:00am this morning.  I have reset the modem 3 times, and it still will not connect.

My computer will not connect to my uverse modem.  My wireless recognizes it, but it will not connect.  My husbands computer is doing the same thing.  This has been going on since 8:00am this morning.  I have reset the modem 3 times, and it still will not connect.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 19, 2013 7:14:26 AM
(0)
Employee

Hi, doreenlong

Apologizes for the delayed response. I see you're using the Motorola NVG510 gateway for the wireless connection. One technique that may help resolve this issue is to toggle the wireless channel or the wireless security settings. Unfortunately, the NVG510 does not have remote control capability for us to change it for you but, we do have a step-by-step article that will allow you to make the changes on your end. Check this out: Changing Wireless Channel

I hope this helps! Feel free to let us know if this helps resolve your issue or if you still need additional assistance. Thank you! Smiley Happy

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

My computer will not connect to my uverse modem.

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 19, 2013 7:14:26 AM
(0)
Employee

Hi, doreenlong

Apologizes for the delayed response. I see you're using the Motorola NVG510 gateway for the wireless connection. One technique that may help resolve this issue is to toggle the wireless channel or the wireless security settings. Unfortunately, the NVG510 does not have remote control capability for us to change it for you but, we do have a step-by-step article that will allow you to make the changes on your end. Check this out: Changing Wireless Channel

I hope this helps! Feel free to let us know if this helps resolve your issue or if you still need additional assistance. Thank you! Smiley Happy

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hi, doreenlong

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: My computer will not connect to my uverse modem.

2 of 3 (3,228 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 7, 2013 4:11:27 PM
(0)
Employee
Edited by MorganCS on Nov 7, 2013 at 4:15:04 PM

Hi Doreenlong

I hope your U-verse internet service is still working well for you. If you encounter any issues with your equipment in the future, feel free to check out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions. Smiley Happy

- MorganCS
- ATTU-verseCare

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hi Doreenlong

I hope your U-verse internet service is still working well for you. If you encounter any issues with your equipment in the future, feel free to check out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions. Smiley Happy

- MorganCS
- ATTU-verseCare

Re: My computer will not connect to my uverse modem.

[ Edited ]
3 of 3 (3,129 Views)