Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 22, 2013
10:58:18 AM
How long is McAfee antivirus available for free to new U-verse customers?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 23, 2013 4:45:47 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Too long. There are much better, less resource hog, free anti-virus programs available.  McAfee being towards the low end of the list. Microsoft Security Essentials is probably one of the best free programs available and works great with Microsoft operating systems.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 22, 2013 11:02:43 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

As long as you have it loaded.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

As long as you have it loaded.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: How long is McAfee antivirus available for free to new U-verse customers?

2 of 5 (4,656 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 22, 2013 11:17:54 AM
(0)
Tutor

Really? Thank you!

Really? Thank you!

3 of 5 (4,643 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 23, 2013 4:45:47 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Too long. There are much better, less resource hog, free anti-virus programs available.  McAfee being towards the low end of the list. Microsoft Security Essentials is probably one of the best free programs available and works great with Microsoft operating systems.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

4 of 5 (4,596 Views)
Solution
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 23, 2013 5:11:23 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

I second that!!

I second that!!

5 of 5 (4,592 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments