For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
ATTDmitriyCM's profile
Former Community Manager

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

Monday, October 27th, 2014 6:30 PM

How do I Set-Up my AT&T Email in Thunderbird?

How do I Set-Up my AT&T Email in Thunderbird?

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Master

• 

4.1K Messages

10 years ago

(Edited) See included images..

ATT-Thunderbird-page-001.jpg

ATT-Thunderbird-page-002.jpg

ATT-Thunderbird-page-003.jpg

ATT-Thunderbird-page-004.jpg

4 Attachments

(edited)

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

One thing to keep in mind, be SURE to enter (register) your ATT.NET (or any other branch) on yahoo or whatever client before entering the information in Thunderbird.

I found out that my att.net was not fully registered with yahoo when I started trying Thunderbird. Once I registered ATT with Yahoo and entered the information in Thunderbird, it worked perfectly!

Professor

• 

3.9K Messages

9 years ago

@deblake60 wrote:

One thing to keep in mind, be SURE to enter (register) your ATT.NET (or any other branch) on yahoo or whatever client before entering the information in Thunderbird.

I found out that my att.net was not fully registered with yahoo when I started trying Thunderbird. Once I registered ATT with Yahoo and entered the information in Thunderbird, it worked perfectly!

Okay, now I have to ask: how does one register thier ATT account on Yahoo!? (God, heard that yahoo yoddle, and now, I can't get it outta my head!  argh!)

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I currently use thunderbird for email. Recently I have been having issues sending mail and I think my settings are corrupted. Can you send me the current settings?

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I get a message: "An error occurred with the POP3 mail server. Mail server inbound.att.net responded:"

Also, the format of Thunderbird I have does not at all follow the format shown below.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.