metairiechick's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, March 15th, 2014 6:32 AM

Attempting to set up Philips wifi blu ray player with hdmi connection

I have a philips tv and a wifi enabled philips blu ray player, I got the blu ray player to show what I want from Netflix but I think I've done something wrong since I can't get back to uverse. On the card the tech left when he set me up he indicated he has the bedroom tv set up on AV3... Help, what do I do to be able to use the Uverse tv option and still be able to watch blu rays or stream from netflix

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

10 years ago

metairiechick - I think that the easiest way to find which input U-verse is on is to leave the STB off and step through the input selection menu on the TV looking for the press OK screen. When you see it turn on the STB. If you do not find it, you will have to look at the back of the STB and TV to see which input it is connected with.

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

10 years ago

@metairiechick - So, you found the correct input for U-verse?? And, you can cycle back to the Blue Ray, using the TV remote??
If you want to use the U-verse remote - Push the TV button and see what menu you get when you press Menu or TV/video. It may or may not work for your case.

Just remember to press the att button when you are done to return to normal u-verse control.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I acutally ended up going out to buy a HDMI switcher & two more HDMI cables to get the set up I needed. An expensive set up for a blu-ray player that cost less than the switch/cables. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.