What's YOUR ringtone???

Highlighted
Expert

What's YOUR ringtone???

Jsut wondering what other people are using as ringtones, now a days. My latest default ringtone is from Muse..a song called ."Madness" !! Love it..of course it's only the first part of the song that I have set. Smiley Tongue

I'll just post a link to the song since this isn't a music thread....  Smiley Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J8W6x4q9NQ

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 1 of 43 (3,940 Views)
Scholar

Re: What's YOUR ringtone???

My ringtone on my Samsung Evergreen is the AT&T standard ringtone and on my Samsung Solstice 2, it is Late Night.

Message 2 of 43 (3,649 Views)
Expert

crkcallie wrote:

My ringtone on my Samsung Evergreen is the AT&T standard ringtone and on my Samsung Solstice 2, it is Late Night.

Geez, I was ready to give up on this thread!! XD  Why the standard ATT tone, though??? Just curious. Smiley Happy

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 3 of 43 (3,640 Views)
Expert

this one is mine, but then again I make all my own ring tones. http://w7.funformobile.com/blog/blogItem.php?item=3069430&uid=jul9h8pmae&p=4&aid=103
Message 4 of 43 (3,622 Views)
Expert

wilcre wrote:
this one is mine, but then again I make all my own ring tones. http://w7.funformobile.com/blog/blogItem.php?item=3069430&uid=jul9h8pmae&p=4&aid=103

There was nothing there???Smiley Indifferent  Lol!! it was an empty box. Wilcre, you're such a  character. Smiley Tongue

I know that you make all of your own...you sent me one once. Smiley Happy

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 5 of 43 (3,619 Views)
Expert

Message 6 of 43 (3,611 Views)
Expert

Wilce..I still can't see anything to click on to hear. Is there supposed to be??

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 7 of 43 (3,608 Views)
Expert

OK then try this one WAP Code Download: Enter 3069430 @ http://wap.funformobile.com/
Message 8 of 43 (3,597 Views)
Expert

Ya got me...sounds like silence to me. Oh well...maybe I'm doing somwething wrong. Smiley Tongue

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 9 of 43 (3,579 Views)
Expert

Nope that is it, gotta have a silent one for all my sms I get, my bill for sms alone is almost 0.75 pounds every month, and to think the paper it is printed on is double sided as well..
Message 10 of 43 (3,574 Views)
Expert

wilcre wrote:
Nope that is it, gotta have a silent one for all my sms I get, my bill for sms alone is almost 0.75 pounds every month, and to think the paper it is printed on is double sided as well..

Were you trying to drive me crazy????Smiley Very Happy  TOO funny with the silent tone...and NOT funny with the weight of your mail. Smiley Tongue I guess you'd have to have a silent one, it probably goes off CONSTANTLY!! Smiley Very Happy

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 11 of 43 (3,567 Views)
Expert

yep sure was, and it worked too, thats the scary thing. and yes the silent one is needed because of all the incoming messages and such
Message 12 of 43 (3,534 Views)
Expert

wilcre wrote:
yep sure was, and it worked too, thats the scary thing. and yes the silent one is needed because of all the incoming messages and such

You are too much, wilcre!! XD

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 13 of 43 (3,535 Views)
Former Community Manager

My current ringtone is the Super Mario Bros. theme song. Smiley Happy 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 14 of 43 (3,517 Views)

My normal ringtone is They're coming to take me away

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple posts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Message 15 of 43 (3,517 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.