Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 13, 2013
12:12:45 AM
View profile
What is the working principle of wireless
Edited by hqew2013 on Nov 13, 2013 at 12:14:24 AM

According to wikipedia: Wireless communication is the transfer of information between two or more points that are not connected by an electrical conductor.
The most common wireless technologies use radio. With radio waves distances can be short, such as a few meters for television or as far as thousands or even millions of kilometers for deep-space radio communications. It encompasses various types of fixed, mobile, and portable applications, including two-way radios, cellular telephones, personal digital assistants (PDAs), and wireless professtional pcb prototype in China(pcb.hqew.net)networking. Other examples of applications of radio wireless technology include GPS units, garage door openers, wireless computer mice, keyboards and headsets, headphones, radio receivers, satellite television, broadcast television and cordless telephones.

But how does it work ? Can anyone tell me?

According to wikipedia: Wireless communication is the transfer of information between two or more points that are not connected by an electrical conductor.
The most common wireless technologies use radio. With radio waves distances can be short, such as a few meters for television or as far as thousands or even millions of kilometers for deep-space radio communications. It encompasses various types of fixed, mobile, and portable applications, including two-way radios, cellular telephones, personal digital assistants (PDAs), and wireless professtional pcb prototype in China(pcb.hqew.net)networking. Other examples of applications of radio wireless technology include GPS units, garage door openers, wireless computer mice, keyboards and headsets, headphones, radio receivers, satellite television, broadcast television and cordless telephones.

But how does it work ? Can anyone tell me?

What is the working principle of wireless

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 14, 2013 6:23:25 AM
(0)
Community Manager

This a good start:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wireless_network

And there are links to more information on specific topics.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

This a good start:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wireless_network

And there are links to more information on specific topics.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: What is the working principle of wireless

2 of 3 (638 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 3, 2014 7:55:13 AM
(0)
Teacher

Re: What is the working principle of wireless

3 of 3 (228 Views)