Helpful Links

What brings you to the AT&T Community?

Mentor

What brings you to the AT&T Community?

Hey all,

I just thought this would be a good thread.  What brings you to the AT&T Community?  What motivates you to log on everyday to help others, talk to other community members, or just lurk around?  

Me?  Well, I first started hanging out here when I began working for AT&T as a Customer Service Rep.  The reason why you don't see my name orange and the employee icon next to my name is because I had to quit. Smiley Sad  I hated quiting, but loved working for AT&T when I did.  I re-located to another city over an hour away, so I had no choice, and I still wish I had that job, because I loved it.

Anyways, I've always been a community person, and one day when we where in training class at work, we had some free time and could just mess around if we wanted to, so I was browsing the AT&T website and just getting more of a feel of the layout and everything about it, and came across the forums and I was like "Holy COW!  AT&T has a community Forum?!?!  SWEET!  (I actually started referring some customers to the forums at the end of my calls when I found out about the forums for issues that didn't need immediate attention)  and started to begin being active when I could on the forums because I love the forums. Smiley Happy

Like I said, I've always just been a community person and love forums.  I run a forum myself, but it's MyBB, and enjoy it very much with talking to community members and helping others with issues. Smiley Happy

So, enough about me, how about you?

Cheers!

Luke

Message 1 of 32
Tutor

Re: What brings you to the AT&T Community?

I came to compare subjects and service as compared to the Verizon Forums.

Tags (3)
Message 31 of 32
ACE - Guru

Re: What brings you to the AT&T Community?

I joined the AT&T forums to share my technical knowledge and help solve problems.

Alex
Alex
U-verse problems, ATTU-verseCare.
Cellular Problems, ATTMobilityCare.
Billing/other problems ATTCustomerCare
DirecTV Problems, ATTDirectCare
Please mark replies as solutions if it fixed your problem. This helps other members find answers quickly.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 32 of 32
Share this topic
Announcements

iPhone 8 and 8 Plus is Here! Learn What’s New and How to Order

The Apple Watch Series 3 is Here! Learn how to have the freedom to go with just your watch!

The iPhone X (10) is on it's way!

Additional Support