Let's See Your Pets!

Former Community Manager

Let's See Your Pets!

I'd wager that most of us have a furry, feathered, or scaly friend in our homes. Let's see them!

(Need help uploading pics? Check here: http://forums.att.com/t5/About-The-AT-T-Community/Managing-Images/td-p/3154229

Here's my brood

Odin (8 years old - Bengal Cat)

Eli (6 years old - Domestic)

Harry (4 years old - Shorty Jack Russell) 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 52 (3,619 Views)
Voyager

Re: Let's See Your Pets!

cool posts

Message 46 of 52 (1,470 Views)
Expert

puljac wrote:

cool posts

Feel free to join in!! 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 47 of 52 (1,458 Views)
Highlighted
Scholar

Aww what a cute topic Smiley Happy

I own 3 Cockatiels (will post some pics up later as I'm on my phone and in bed hehe)
Message 48 of 52 (1,140 Views)
Voyager

Message 49 of 52 (839 Views)
Voyager

Message 50 of 52 (838 Views)
Voyager

That's Fuzzy and Frankie. normally they fight and wressle all day, but now days they sleep together and sometimes hug each other...lol!

Message 51 of 52 (837 Views)
Community Manager

Sounds like my two cats, very cool.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 52 of 52 (821 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.