Let's See Your Pets!

Former Community Manager

Let's See Your Pets!

I'd wager that most of us have a furry, feathered, or scaly friend in our homes. Let's see them!

(Need help uploading pics? Check here: http://forums.att.com/t5/About-The-AT-T-Community/Managing-Images/td-p/3154229

Here's my brood

Odin (8 years old - Bengal Cat)

Eli (6 years old - Domestic)

Harry (4 years old - Shorty Jack Russell) 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 52 (3,601 Views)
Former Community Manager

Re: Let's See Your Pets!

Ooh, I love orange kitties!

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 16 of 52 (2,891 Views)
Expert

[ Edited ]

the others are towo big to post, have to compress them

I will leave you with this one though

Promise to post the other 3 cats and two dogs

Message 17 of 52 (2,868 Views)
Former Community Manager

Prettiful!

--------------

Message 18 of 52 (2,850 Views)
Former Employee

Kind of interesting that they're mostly cats...

Victoria,

Kuzmitch,

2 Turtles, Franklin and Barbosa, and a koi fish, Suchi.

Message 19 of 52 (2,718 Views)
Master

My past baby girl, Banchi, it's been 2.5 years without her. Smiley Sad

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 20 of 52 (2,547 Views)
Master

Also have a rabbit named Misty. She's a smoky gray color. For some reason I'm unable to post a picture of her from my phone here in the lounge? I can post pictures in other areas of the Forum...

Message 21 of 52 (2,561 Views)
Master

Here we go. This is Misty. 3.5 years old.

image.jpeg

Cookie - served as Misty's friend until we decided to return him to the wild. Caught him in the backyard when he was the size of an apple. Smiley Happy

image.jpeg

Leland - neighbor's cat, hung around our house until he went missing last September... Haven't seen him since. No one knows what happened to him. Smiley Sad

image.jpeg

And that squirrel outside my slider door...

Message 22 of 52 (2,559 Views)
Master

drumn_bass wrote:

Kind of interesting that they're mostly cats...

Victoria,

Kuzmitch,

2 Turtles, Franklin and Barbosa, and a koi fish, Suchi.

Such an awesome "aquarium", would be fun to sit there all day and watch the turtles. Kitty's got the right idea. Smiley Very Happy

Message 23 of 52 (2,558 Views)
Expert

[ Edited ]

WB...ghostryder was having a problem posting pics from his iPad...I can't see yours. Smiley Sad

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 24 of 52 (2,558 Views)
Master

Dcookie wrote:

WB...ghostryder was having a problem posting pics from his iPad...I can't see yours. Smiley Sad

Really? They show up on my phone. Smiley Indifferent Smiley Mad

Message 25 of 52 (2,558 Views)
Expert

[ Edited ]

Wild Banchi wrote:

Dcookie wrote:

Not on my pc...same as ghostryders...

Take a look at my post...this is a screenshot that i took of ghostryders pic that he posted...and this is how I saw it on my pc. This is the way your pics are showing to me...like that little broken box.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 26 of 52 (2,559 Views)
Professor

Dcookie wrote:

Wild Banchi wrote:

Dcookie wrote:

Not on my pc...same as ghostryders...

Take a look at my post...this is a screenshot that i took of ghostryders pic that he posted...and this is how I saw it on my pc. This is the way your pics are showing to me...like that little broken box.

I have a first generation iPad, and I cannot post pics from a web site without flash player. Apple iPad does not allow DL from Microsoft...at least the first gen iPad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall
Message 27 of 52 (2,496 Views)
Professor

Message 28 of 52 (2,429 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

....and yet, more cats! Smiley Happy Very cute ones, shoe.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 29 of 52 (2,419 Views)
Former Community Manager

SO FLUFFY!

--------------

Message 30 of 52 (2,415 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.