Let's See Your Pets!

Former Community Manager

Let's See Your Pets!

I'd wager that most of us have a furry, feathered, or scaly friend in our homes. Let's see them!

(Need help uploading pics? Check here: http://forums.att.com/t5/About-The-AT-T-Community/Managing-Images/td-p/3154229

Here's my brood

Odin (8 years old - Bengal Cat)

Eli (6 years old - Domestic)

Harry (4 years old - Shorty Jack Russell) 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 52 (3,632 Views)
Master

Re: Let's See Your Pets!

[ Edited ]

Message 2 of 52 (3,238 Views)
Former Community Manager

Ooh, I love birds. I used to have a parrot. 

What's his/her name? Does it speak?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 52 (3,225 Views)
Master

[ Edited ]

jamileh wrote:

Ooh, I love birds. I used to have a parrot. 

What's his/her name? Does it speak?

Ducky because she squts down and makes a quacking sound on my chest when she is happy.

I am not sure if she is going to be a talker but she is a load of fun with her stunts and behavior.

I got a green eyed Tabby ( KK) to but not a low enough picture yet to post I will have to resize it.

Message 4 of 52 (3,197 Views)
Master

[ Edited ]

Message 5 of 52 (3,193 Views)
Professor

I've got a great pic of "Oscar" but is says I'm only allowed 333kb. It won't fit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall
Message 6 of 52 (3,120 Views)
Former Community Manager

Weird. Smiley Sad I want to see Oscar. 

--------------

Message 7 of 52 (3,116 Views)
Professor

jamileh wrote:

Weird. Smiley Sad I want to see Oscar. 

It's gotta be a setting in my laptop somewhere

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall
Message 8 of 52 (3,112 Views)
Professor

[ Edited ]

California had three huge storms move in over that last weekend back to back to back. 30 MPH winds with 55 MPH gusts and down poors that flooded lots of areas. He was watching the rain and the partial rivers running in the back yard. Large picture window is in our kitchen. He's 6 mos old Lasa/Shih Tzu mix. His fir looks like highlights have been added. It's natural and hasn't changed since he was born.

Here he is at about 3 months old.

~~~Seth Mendenhall
Message 9 of 52 (3,108 Views)
Former Community Manager

Please don't take this the wrong way but I am going to kidnap your dog. 

For realz. 

--------------

Message 10 of 52 (3,100 Views)
Highlighted
Professor

[ Edited ]

jamileh wrote:

Please don't take this the wrong way but I am going to kidnap your dog. 

For realz. 

Everybody who meets him says the exact same thing so I've had to booby trap the house.

~~~Seth Mendenhall
Message 11 of 52 (3,095 Views)
Expert

[ Edited ]

@ ghostryder..TOO FUNNY!!! Smiley Very Happy...Jam's going to have to fight me first for Oscar!!! SO CUTE!!! Smiley Happy I currently don't have any pets but I did have a mini poodle some years ago. Never got another dog after he was gone. Smiley Sad 

So now, I just enjoy my friend's 3 dogs when I visit her...a Silky Terrier named Bella, who looks like she's going to take a chunk out of you when she "smiles". Smiley Very Happy, a little Dacshund/Chihuahua mix , I don't even recall her name 'cause I always call her "little dog" Smiley Tongue and also a King Charles Cavalier, named Penny, who is WAY overweight and looks like she could be used to mop the floor with. Smiley Very Happy. I get to spoil them and then come home afterwards. Smiley Tongue

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 12 of 52 (3,010 Views)
Former Community Manager

Hilarious Smiley Happy

--------------

Message 13 of 52 (2,993 Views)
Scholar

This is a picture of my orange tabby Sueña.

This is my other cat Buddy.

Message 14 of 52 (2,960 Views)
Expert

[ Edited ]

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 15 of 52 (2,948 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.