Customer Relations - AT&T - Horrible Communication Skills

Highlighted
Contributor

Customer Relations - AT&T - Horrible Communication Skills

It feels like I am a character in one of Franz Kafka's short stories... The ending is grotesque - as one would expect.  You ask yourself - how can humans be so profoundly stupid and mean-spirited.  It is our culture of stupidity....After dealing with an issue that should have never come up... I tried to call customer relations and apprise them my frustrating experience.  They followed a rigid script.  I don't even think they listened to a word I said. I guess this is what our world has now come to... There is truly no hope.  As a libertarian, I am fundamentally against government regulation, but I would probably make an exception for common carriers.... They brazenly abuse their customers with a sense of impunity.

{Inappropriate content removed}

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Professor

Re: Customer Relations - AT&T - Horrible Communication Skills

Hi @Yurivanetik,

This is a customer forum. We're not AT&T. If you want to explain your problem to us, we may be able to offer suggestions, point you in the right direction, or even help you get the problem resolved. So if you'd like to do that, please do. We have a lot of fantastic members on here who can offer tons of insight and there's even a forum team here staffed with AT&T employees who reaches out to help when they can.

As far as the word, that word isn't an allowed word on the forum for obvious reasons, and adding dashes to it to get it to post is word filter evasion and should be avoided as well.

Justin

If this solved your problem, please consider accepting this as the solution so that it can help others in the future. Please remember that this is a customer forum and all of the answers we provide are through our own research, experience, or personal knowledge.

Justin

If this solved your problem, please consider accepting this as the solution so that it can help others in the future. Please remember that this is a customer forum and all of the answers we provide are through our own research, experience, or personal knowledge.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support