Helpful Links

AT&T is horrible.

Highlighted
Visitor

AT&T is horrible.

Switched to AT&T, was lied to in store. Promised credits. Have not gotten any. Have waisted to much of my life calling and getting transfered, and lied to over and over again. I still owe my previous cell company thousands. AT&T will not help. I am not happy. My experiance with this company is awful. I will not EVER recommend this company to anyone. I will go out of my way to inform anyone I can on any review site, fb, etc to stay away from AT&T.
Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: AT&T is horrible.

We've had many complaints and each person has added more to the picture.  2 customers were told by Young America that the verification process includes checking if the previous carrier was paid off.   It does seem that those who post here are complaining they need the reimbursement to pay off the previous carrier, who has sent them to collections.

None of this is verified, but the coincidence is worth noting.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) We are customers too, NOT employees. Our answers are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Visitor

I'm not posting personal information. I posting the fact that everytime i have called I have been given a different answer with different hoops to jump threw. I have done all of this. Still have no resolution to my problem. And am still being given run around. The answers I have been given are not based off experiance or knowledge. I have not been listened to or been taken seriously. So as previously stated, this company has no problem taking my money each month. Yet it does not value me as a customer. I will not refer anyone to this company and will go out of my way to inform anyone person I can to stay away.
Message 3 of 4
Voyager

True that. I have 4 years of putting up with ATT and I deftly know the feeling. Have no choice but to have ATT since they are the only ISP around here. I had to fight tooth and nail to get my internet running right and to have them charge me 4 times for illegal charges on my account and won. Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Announcements

Learn how connect your AT&T holiday gifts at Unwrapped on Wednesday, 12/27 (1-4pm ET)!

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Additional Support