Jackster0409's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, July 4th, 2017 8:14 PM

A big thank you

I just wanted to say that Scott, the technician who fixed my phone/internet was a 20 on a 1-10 scale! He was friendly, professional, knowledgeable and polite. I hope the someone with AT&T will see this and appreciate Scott.

Administrator

• 

869 Messages

7 years ago

@Jackster0409 wrote:
I just wanted to say that Scott, the technician who fixed my phone/internet was a 20 on a 1-10 scale! He was friendly, professional, knowledgeable and polite. I hope the someone with AT&T will see this and appreciate Scott.

That's great to hear, @Jackster0409, we'll do our best to pass your thanks along!

Dave

Former Employee

• 

408 Messages

7 years ago

@Jackster0409 wrote:

That's awesome! If you shoot us a private message by clicking here and include your information (Name, day of the appointment, account number, phone number, etc.) we can make sure this gets passed along to his management team. 

I really appreciate you taking the time to post this. I know once Scott sees this, you're absolutely going to make his day. 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Do you know what area he services

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Thank you I will use tech 20 to get my phone problem fix. 

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I am sorry I thought the tech's number was 20 i am so dumb. But I will let one of the tech fix my phone. Thank you

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

You're lucky! I don't think I've ever had a tech that rated more than a 3 of 10. Sometimes they don't even show up!!! But that's just how AT&T does business. That tech might be new and hasn't been tainted with AT&T darkness yet.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I did not have that kind of experience with the att tech I was transferred to.  He said I would have to pay a fee for him to assist me.  Seriously?!?!  After paying $283.00 for my monthly service and y'all want to squeeze me for more $$$??  Xfinity here I come.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Ok thank
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.