Wow, I have been promoted...

Visitor

Wow, I have been promoted...

Did AT&T's forum server get hacked?  Because today I received this message:

Congratulations, scannerdude!

As the result of your contributions to the community, you have earned a new rank. Your new rank is Manufacturer Representative.

We appreciate your efforts and hope you will continue to be an active member of the community.

Thanks!

The AT&T
Community Support Team

Although I'm a bit flattered that AT&T thinks so highly of me (after so few posts months ago), I am not a manufacturer representative of anything related to anything that AT&T does - or anything related to any internet or telecommunications company.  I am a ham radio operator, but last I checked that doesn;t make me a representative of any company.  Maybe they know I use Comcast for internet and are trying to butter me up.  It won't work, unless they can finally give me bonded pairing to get me more than 18 Mbps that I get now. Smiley Tongue

Scannerdude

Alleged "Manufacturer Representative"

Message 1 of 4 (432 Views)

Re: Wow, I have been promoted...

Hello Scannerdude -- Alleged "Manufacturer Representative"

It seems to have been a fluke, a temporary issue. (I got the same email, as well as all posts I had seen contained the same rank. The issue should be corrected now. Your rank is now visitor.)

Signed,
julywashere -- "Alleged Manufacturer Representative for about 5 Minutes."
Message 2 of 4 (413 Views)

I got the same message as well.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 3 of 4 (348 Views)
Teacher

And just as quickly, demoted haha. 

Message 4 of 4 (303 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.