Helpful Links

Word Association - Part Deux

ACE - Master

Word Association - Part Deux

Teachable Moment.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 2,761
Expert

Re: Word Association - Part Deux

Weekend at Bernies

Message 16 of 2,761
ACE - Master

Everybody's Working for the Weekend

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 17 of 2,761
Expert

Everybody Loves Raymond

Message 18 of 2,761

Raymond Massey

"Everything should be made as simple as possible--but not simpler."
--Albert Einstein
Message 19 of 2,761
Employee

massey ferguson

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 20 of 2,761
ACE - Master

MF Tractor - What my 87 year old uncle always calls his Massey Ferguson but folks reading his emails think that he's cussing his farm equipment. Smiley Very Happy

Message 21 of 2,761
Guru

Smiley Very Happy

John Deere Tractor

Message 22 of 2,761
ACE - Master

Dear John Letter

Message 23 of 2,761
Expert

Dear John (the tv show)

Message 24 of 2,761
ACE - Master

Heeeeeere's Johnny!

Message 25 of 2,761
Guru

The Shining

Message 26 of 2,761
ACE - Expert

Darkness on the Edge of Town Smiley Very Happy

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
1-866-465-1496 for direct TS to avoid Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Message 27 of 2,761
ACE - Master

Dark Shadows

Message 28 of 2,761
ACE - Expert

Dark Chocolate

Message 29 of 2,761
ACE - Master

chocolate mousse

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Message 30 of 2,761
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that!

Click here to check it out or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. You can quickly and easily resolve your service woes!

Do you need to contact us? Chat with us!

Additional Support