Word Association - Part Deux

ACE - Master

Word Association - Part Deux

Teachable Moment.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 2,761 (41,546 Views)
Master

Re: Word Association - Part Deux

Hungry!

Message 2671 of 2,761 (1,241 Views)

Eat!

Message 2672 of 2,761 (1,223 Views)
ACE - Expert

Eat It!

(I'll fix the frame when I can get on from another system):

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZcJjMnHoIBI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2673 of 2,761 (1,193 Views)
Expert

Weird! Smiley Tongue

(Hey guys!! And for JefferMC....just in case you forgot. Smiley Wink How to embed... Go to YT, click Share, Click Embed and copy the link that will be highlighted. Then come here, reply to someone here, type your post, then click HTML and Paste your link....then Preview and Post ....I saw that you had a little problem there.)

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 2674 of 2,761 (1,183 Views)
ACE - Expert

The little problem I had was that on this system, the HTML tab does not work.  I believe I that a site important to the naviagation is blocked on the hosts. file here.  I intended to switch to the other system and fix it, but it didn't come free in time.

Message 2675 of 2,761 (1,171 Views)
Expert

I was only kidding you, anyway. Smiley Wink Thought I'd pop in here to visit and contribute. Smiley Happy

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 2676 of 2,761 (1,170 Views)

Al

Message 2677 of 2,761 (1,160 Views)
Expert

Alien

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 2678 of 2,761 (1,149 Views)
Expert

Aliens

Message 2679 of 2,761 (1,139 Views)

illegal

Message 2680 of 2,761 (1,096 Views)
ACE - Expert

unlawful

Message 2681 of 2,761 (1,126 Views)
ACE - Master

[ Edited ]

Deport (them)   Jumping back to the embeded YT clip and this site.  This site doesn't play well with all browsers.

Message 2682 of 2,761 (1,093 Views)
ACE - Expert

Deportment

I normally use Chrome on the three computers that I might visit these forums from (not counting the Droid, where I use the built-in Safari).  Google is maniacal about keeping Chrome up to date, so I don't think it's a browser issue in-and-of itself, because all three are running the latest-and-greatest version of Chrome.  I vaguely remember having to change the hosts file on this computer to make some JavaScript thingie work on this site, but I haven't done anything like that on that system.

Message 2683 of 2,761 (1,087 Views)
ACE - Master

Department

I do not like this site on IE.

Message 2684 of 2,761 (1,082 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

Of Defense

Message 2685 of 2,761 (1,066 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.