Where y'all (you all, you'ns) from?

ACE - Master

Where y'all (you all, you'ns) from?

I've lived in Indiana since 1966 (I was four, when we moved) but this survey/quiz still shows my Missouri / Ozark roots!

How 'bout you?  Take the quiz and share!

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 17 (886 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Re: Where y'all (you all, you'ns) from?

Well I'm going to get laughed at if I decide to go live in the northeast. Born and raised in the NASA area of Houstion (and now working there!)

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 16 of 17 (610 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: Where y'all (you all, you'ns) from?

Mine was pretty close. Lived in central Iowa for my first 18 years, then moved to SE Missouri and currently live in St. Louis. 

If I change my answer from "soda" to "pop" (which is what I called it until I got tired of Missourians laughing at me), I get Des Moines.

http://nyti.ms/1hquKol

Message 17 of 17 (590 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.