What a Cotton Bowl !!

ACE - Master

What a Cotton Bowl !!

First game I've watched to see Johnny Football play.  That kid is just amazing!!  I think Dallas needs to go get him to replace Romo!!Smiley Very Happy  j/k of course but what a bright future the kid has if he stays healthy.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 5 (435 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: What a Cotton Bowl !!

Yeah with RGIII and Cam Newton (and maybe Luck, to a lesser degree) proving the effectiveness of being a mobile QB, Johnny Football could be another Franchise QB.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5 (400 Views)

As a Sooner fan, that game was terrible. However, all the hype around Johnny Football is warranted. That kid is freakishly good.  IMO better than Cam and RGIII combined.  The SEC better start taking A&M serious because they are a force to be reckoned with.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 3 of 5 (377 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Master

oufanindallas wrote:

As a Sooner fan, that game was terrible. However, all the hype around Johnny Football is warranted. That kid is freakishly good.  IMO better than Cam and RGIII combined.  The SEC better start taking A&M serious because they are a force to be reckoned with.

I watched part of that game but OU, once again, was ripped on a questionable offensive holding call, when they were driving.  I don't recall the name but the jersey # of the player was 18.  I recall a key holding call in the Notre Dame game, as well.

Message 4 of 5 (368 Views)
ACE - Expert

But both pale in comparison to a certain First Down call for Michigan...

Message 5 of 5 (356 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.