Helpful Links

Weekly Off-Topic Thread #294

Weekly Off-Topic Thread #294

Well, here we are, a new WOTT. Seems like I just started one of these yesterday. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Spent most of yesterday pruning all the dead crap out of my neighbors trees along my fence line so I don't have to look at it anymore while sitting on my deck.

Mom is is visiting from AZ for a couple weeks. My niece and her husband will be coming over and we're going to do a birthday dinner for mom on Sunday.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

neon_sign.jpg

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 16
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: Weekly Off-Topic Thread #294

Tried the Pretzel Bacon Cheeseburger at Wendy's last night.  Not all that impressed; prefer their Double Stack at half the price.

My first home system had an Intel 386, which I replaced with a processor from Cyrix.  Then I bought another Intel (Pentium II), but the next 3 purchases were all AMD (Duron, Athlon, Athlon II).  I've been buying Intel Core 5's for the last two machines.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 16 of 16
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that!

Click here to check it out or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. You can quickly and easily resolve your service woes!

Do you need to contact us? Chat with us!

Additional Support