Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Weekly Off-Topic Thread #294

Weekly Off-Topic Thread #294

Well, here we are, a new WOTT. Seems like I just started one of these yesterday. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Spent most of yesterday pruning all the dead crap out of my neighbors trees along my fence line so I don't have to look at it anymore while sitting on my deck.

Mom is is visiting from AZ for a couple weeks. My niece and her husband will be coming over and we're going to do a birthday dinner for mom on Sunday.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

neon_sign.jpg

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 16
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: Weekly Off-Topic Thread #294

Tried the Pretzel Bacon Cheeseburger at Wendy's last night.  Not all that impressed; prefer their Double Stack at half the price.

My first home system had an Intel 386, which I replaced with a processor from Cyrix.  Then I bought another Intel (Pentium II), but the next 3 purchases were all AMD (Duron, Athlon, Athlon II).  I've been buying Intel Core 5's for the last two machines.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 16 of 16
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support