Weekly Off-Topic Thread #285

Weekly Off-Topic Thread #285

I guess I'll get this WOTT going. Happy Friday evening all. Hope your weekend goes well.

I've got the deck all stained, turned into a three day project with power washing, and application. Directions said at least 24 hours before rain, I got around 30, but  it looks ok so I'll just have to wait and see.

Might plant some flowers this weekend. I've got some gladiolus bulbs and a bag of the wild flower mix, but still haven't decided where I'm going to put them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Message 1 of 4 (277 Views)
Expert

Re: Weekly Off-Topic Thread #285

Lol! It sounds like you have lots of energy..would you like to come and weed my flower bed?? Smiley Wink

Now, that the weather is getting nice, I actually feel like getting out there to do something...I think I'll start next week. Smiley Tongue

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 2 of 4 (252 Views)
Highlighted

Dcookie wrote:

Lol! It sounds like you have lots of energy..would you like to come and weed my flower bed?? Smiley Wink

Now, that the weather is getting nice, I actually feel like getting out there to do something...I think I'll start next week. Smiley Tongue

Yup, you and I will get together and join the procrastinators club.....  next week.Smiley Wink

I always have a lot of energy, problem is this creaky body of mine rarely allows me to do anything with it, so I do stuff when I can, for as long as it takes to finish a project. I'm still working up to climbing up in the attic to complete the rewiring of the house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Message 3 of 4 (224 Views)
Expert

Computer-Joe wrote:

Dcookie wrote:

Yup, you and I will get together and join the procrastinators club.....  next week.Smiley Wink

I always have a lot of energy, problem is this creaky body of mine rarely allows me to do anything with it, so I do stuff when I can, for as long as it takes to finish a project. I'm still working up to climbing up in the attic to complete the rewiring of the house.

Good luck...at least you finish projects that you start, that's more than I can say for the other half that lives here in this house. Smiley Very Happy

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 4 of 4 (196 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.