Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted May 10, 2013
5:48:08 PM
Weekly Off-Topic Thread #285

I guess I'll get this WOTT going. Happy Friday evening all. Hope your weekend goes well.

I've got the deck all stained, turned into a three day project with power washing, and application. Directions said at least 24 hours before rain, I got around 30, but  it looks ok so I'll just have to wait and see.

Might plant some flowers this weekend. I've got some gladiolus bulbs and a bag of the wild flower mix, but still haven't decided where I'm going to put them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

I guess I'll get this WOTT going. Happy Friday evening all. Hope your weekend goes well.

I've got the deck all stained, turned into a three day project with power washing, and application. Directions said at least 24 hours before rain, I got around 30, but  it looks ok so I'll just have to wait and see.

Might plant some flowers this weekend. I've got some gladiolus bulbs and a bag of the wild flower mix, but still haven't decided where I'm going to put them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

neon_sign.jpg

Weekly Off-Topic Thread #285

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 10, 2013 7:59:54 PM
(0)
Expert

Lol! It sounds like you have lots of energy..would you like to come and weed my flower bed?? Smiley Wink

Now, that the weather is getting nice, I actually feel like getting out there to do something...I think I'll start next week. Smiley Tongue

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Lol! It sounds like you have lots of energy..would you like to come and weed my flower bed?? Smiley Wink

Now, that the weather is getting nice, I actually feel like getting out there to do something...I think I'll start next week. Smiley Tongue

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Re: Weekly Off-Topic Thread #285

2 of 4 (229 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 11, 2013 1:51:29 PM
(0)
Master

Dcookie wrote:

Yup, you and I will get together and join the procrastinators club.....  next week.Smiley Wink

I always have a lot of energy, problem is this creaky body of mine rarely allows me to do anything with it, so I do stuff when I can, for as long as it takes to finish a project. I'm still working up to climbing up in the attic to complete the rewiring of the house.

Dcookie wrote:

Yup, you and I will get together and join the procrastinators club.....  next week.Smiley Wink

I always have a lot of energy, problem is this creaky body of mine rarely allows me to do anything with it, so I do stuff when I can, for as long as it takes to finish a project. I'm still working up to climbing up in the attic to complete the rewiring of the house.

neon_sign.jpg

3 of 4 (201 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 12, 2013 6:14:41 AM
(0)
Expert

Computer-Joe wrote:

Dcookie wrote:

Good luck...at least you finish projects that you start, that's more than I can say for the other half that lives here in this house. Smiley Very Happy

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Computer-Joe wrote:

Dcookie wrote:

Good luck...at least you finish projects that you start, that's more than I can say for the other half that lives here in this house. Smiley Very Happy

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

4 of 4 (173 Views)