Weekly Off-Topic Thread #265

Expert

Re: Weekly Off-Topic Thread #265

oufanindallas wrote:

Congrats americangame.  My son turned 4 in November. They grow up quick.

Speaking of grown up.  I've never been a big fan of the Rolling Stones, I like a few of their songs but watching the 12,12,12 Concert for Sandy tonight, those dude really need to hang it up.  They all look older than their 70 years.  Keith Richards looks like death warmed over twice.  Mick Jagger has always been skinny, but it's bad when skinny jeans fall off.

Been a really good concert so far.

Enjoy them while they're little...my son is 22..and I don't know where the time went?? Smiley Indifferent

I'm watching the concert too....and I tend to agree with you about  the Stones. Smiley Very Happy

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 16 of 18 (1,392 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Master

Congrats Americangame!

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 17 of 18 (1,367 Views)
Expert

Congrats Americangame.  If you haven't discovered this already you will find that your new daughter has very very large fingers.  I say this from experience so take my word for it.  The reason I say this is because those are where you will be wrapped.Smiley Wink

Message 18 of 18 (1,352 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.